Shipping times?

plasticdinosaur

Reaction score
Hey, quick question as I am an impatient person, lol. How long does it usually take for a new set of aids or ear molds to arrive once your audi has ordered them?
Thanks!

the aids can be as little as 2-3 days its the molds that usually take a while

the aids can be as little as 2-3 days its the molds that usually take a while

Yeah, normally I never had to really wait for the molds as I always wore my old ones while waiting for new ones, so I never really noticed how long it took. Thanks. :)

molds, up to 2 weeks sometimes, hearing aids maybe up to a week but could be sooner.

I would guess the city where the molds are "made" in relation to where one orders from. How fast their production time is?
Whether the company uses FedEx or UPS or whoever to get the molds to the place where ones buys.

From my past experience over years-not usually very long. Helps to live in city where they are "made'.

Helps to still be able to use "the old ones" in the meantime.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Yeaaaah. Nothing like that around here! Lol, seems like the general response is around two weeks or so, so I'll lean towards that!

Yes, it does help to be able to use the old ones in the mean time, but I, am an idiot, so that's not happening. Lol.

Yeaaaah. Nothing like that around here! Lol, seems like the general response is around two weeks or so, so I'll lean towards that!

Yes, it does help to be able to use the old ones in the mean time, but I, am an idiot, so that's not happening. Lol.

Ya I pay for rush because I am a scared lil girl now without my Ha's (if anyone quotes me on that I will kick you a** teehee kidding) I was supposed to send them in last week but chickened out, so my audi is setting me up with a loaner pair...

Ya I pay for rush because I am a scared lil girl now without my Ha's (if anyone quotes me on that I will kick you a** teehee kidding) I was supposed to send them in last week but chickened out, so my audi is setting me up with a loaner pair...

Oh yeah, I feel that. I really wish I had now. I broke my old ones about three months ago and have just not been able to get the new ones. It's bad, my mom says my voice has started to change. My voice is in the lower range, so I can't really hear myself when I talk without them. The audi wasn't pleased with me for waiting.

Back