Shine A Light for Ubiduo

ljjehl

Reaction score
Hi all,

I don't know how many of you might be familiar with the Ubiduo, Sam's Club, SComm, or any other institution that uses the Ubiduo. I thought it might be cool for all of us if SComm and its Ubiduo might be "spotlighted" and have their "15 minutes of fame", so more commercial establishments might take notice and realize that more still needs to be done to their establishments to help others that are deaf, HOH or voice disabled. Here is the link to the "Shine A Light" hosted by American Express and NBC Universal:

SBO Profile - shinealight.ivillage.com

Learn More - shinealight.ivillage.com

The winner of the Shine A Light competition will win a $100,000 in grant and marketing support. I would think this would help get the Ubiduo in a lot of places that would normally not be available because of costs.

All you need to do is click on the first link, login/register and press "support this story-endorse now" under the SComm logo. Once it says "you have endorsed SComm", your work is done!!

I'm all for having all the tools available in every commercial establishment (TTY/VideoPhone/Ubiduo,etc.) to help the deaf communicate effectively without any barriers.....so hopefully this will help.....

Thanks for reading!!

Leo

P.S. The deadline for endorsing SComm in the Shine A Light competition is tomorrow, so thanks in advance for supporting them in this endeavor!!

BTW, I don't work for them, just interested in and support their direction and product!!

Last edited:
Back