Shelly Winters Dies at 85

I do not know who she is.. btw
Deep sorrow their family lost love ones..

RIP Shelly Winters

She is famous actress and also played roseanne grandmother on "Roseanne Show" and im trying to remeber what movie was called, she had a daughter but she died and kept her body. she adopted 2 children and tried to kill them but the kids got away with it and the lady died in the fire when the kids locked her up in a pantry

GalaxyAngel said:
I do not know who she is.. btw
Deep sorrow their family lost love ones..

RIP Shelly Winters

Oakley_04 said:
She is famous actress and also played roseanne grandmother on "Roseanne Show" and im trying to remeber what movie was called, she had a daughter but she died and kept her body. she adopted 2 children and tried to kill them but the kids got away with it and the lady died in the fire when the kids locked her up in a pantry

Ohhhh finally got it...
Thanks for explain who she is...
Thank you Oakley!
:thumb:
Now, I know her.. :D

I am sorry she passed away....RIP Shelley.

Yes, she was on "Rosanne" TV show....I also saw her in the 1970s movie "Posideon Adventure" about the ship being turned upside down from an accident, and she was one of the characters who had to go from the bottom of the ship to the top with her group...unfortunately, her character passed away before she could be rescued.

:( :( Hey Oakley, thank you so much for posting this, I had no idea Shelley Winters passed away. She was a wonderful actress. I loved her in the Posiden Adventure. She will be missed by many. My condolences go out to her family!!! She will be remembered for a long, long time. Thanks again Oakley!!! :ty: :ty:

Yes. I remember her. God Bless and rest her soul.

Here are news excerpts from the news article that Oakley_04 provided.

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. - Shelley Winters, the forceful, outspoken star who graduated from blond bombshell parts to dramas, winning Academy Awards as supporting actress in "The Diary of Anne Frank" and "A Patch of Blue," has died. She was 85.

Back