share poems

Deafinms

Reaction score
here my poem, everyone, you can post your poems here.

I feel depressed
My inside are empty and cold
I always alone for rest of my life
I feel lonely
Sitting in the dark room
Cold icy air blowing to my neck
Feel like I about to die
Couldn't do it
Too afraid to take my life
I feel sadness
No one talk to me
When I talk, they ignoring me
Life is unfair
Still feel icy cold air on my neck
My mind is full of darkness and hopeless
Why I am depressed
Oh why
I am loser
An outcast
Maybe that why I’m depressed
Maybe not
I don’t know how to fight
I’m struggle and struggle with the depressed
But I’m losing each day
My depress might take over and kill me

here my poem, everyone, you can post your poems here.

I feel depressed
My inside are empty and cold
I always alone for rest of my life
I feel lonely
Sitting in the dark room
Cold icy air blowing to my neck
Feel like I about to die
Couldn't do it
Too afraid to take my life
I feel sadness
No one talk to me
When I talk, they ignoring me
Life is unfair
Still feel icy cold air on my neck
My mind is full of darkness and hopeless
Why I am depressed
Oh why
I am loser
An outcast
Maybe that why I’m depressed
Maybe not
I don’t know how to fight
I’m struggle and struggle with the depressed
But I’m losing each day
My depress might take over and kill me

That's a very sad poem

I hope you begin to feel better, or get some help for your depression soon, I'm really concerned.

How about joining in with some happy talk, I realize that isn't always possible when one is so depressed.

:hug:

That's a very sad poem

I hope you begin to feel better, or get some help for your depression soon, I'm really concerned.

How about joining in with some happy talk, I realize that isn't always possible when one is so depressed.

:hug:

The OP should show if to their parents especially if the OP is a teenager .
I hope the OP will take your advice and seek some help .

The OP should show if to their parents especially if the OP is a teenager .
I hope the OP will take your advice and seek some help .

I don't see how parents could help, apart from just listening a little and staying the closer they can. Sometimes they are more depressed about our deafness than we are ourselves.

I don't see how parents could help, apart from just listening a little and staying the closer they can. Sometimes they are more depressed about our deafness than we are ourselves.

You got to be kidding me, not every parent feel that way and a child should be able to o to their parents for help. If the parents won't help they talk to a trusted adult . Parents can bring their child to some to talk to that is how a parent help. I refuse to believe every parents feel the way you do .

You got to be kidding me, not every parent feel that way and a child should be able to o to their parents for help. If the parents won't help they talk to a trusted adult . Parents can bring their child to some to talk to that is how a parent help. I refuse to believe every parents feel the way you do .

I didn't mean "every parent", but I think some do feel this way. This does not mean that they can't accept their deaf child or that they don't love him; on the contrary, they love him so much and, having lived his deafness with him, are so sympathetic to him that they are struggling the same way as their child is struggling. And talking to them only means sharing the burden of depression.

My family love me. MY dad is blind, he is always mad time to time. I just wrote down what is in my head, most the stuff in my head is dark and sad. Plus I not going to killing myself, that not go to solve anything to stop the sadness in me.

Back