:\ shaq might

t e d d y

Reaction score
won't play against timberwolves tomorrow for nba's first round playoff game due to grandfather's death, 2nd of all is that his wife is expecting a baby anytime :madfawk: lakers better win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by t e d d y
won't play against timberwolves tomorrow for nba's first round playoff game due to grandfather's death, 2nd of all is that his wife is expecting a baby anytime :madfawk: lakers better win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoa - his wife's having another one ?? tsk

Originally posted by illustrator
what th-! I saw Shaq play last Sunday. Tsk! Timberwolves lost - big time!
yup he played last sunday and TIMBERWOLVES lost! 117 to 98 ;) shaq got 32 points, 15 rebounds? and 5 blocks a great game for him

If Lakers wins and get 4-peat
then you know it is the Coach Phil Jackson
he is damn fucking good coach. Look what he did for Chicago
people thinks it is Jordan, then now Lakers and people thinks it is Shaq. I think the main thing is Phil Jackson the coach

Originally posted by illustrator
Now, Timberwolves have comeback and win on second game.
:madfawk: my both team lost last night!! colorado avalanche-- out of playoffs, now lakers, only onel ost but they gotta win the damn series!

Originally posted by jdharrawood
If Lakers wins and get 4-peat
then you know it is the Coach Phil Jackson
he is damn fucking good coach. Look what he did for Chicago
people thinks it is Jordan, then now Lakers and people thinks it is Shaq. I think the main thing is Phil Jackson the coach
when phil first joined lakers, already won championship and 3 peats so far, hoping going for 4th, its PHIL he's the best coach in NBA histoy IMO

nah, lakers may be good but they wont survive that long..mavericks will win itall!!

afdsf!! tonight's the game (i believe?) i hope lakers' gunna win @ their damn home court! :o

Yeah I thought Lakers beat Timberwolves other night but it was Overtime.. Pfffth!.. Pretty please.. :bowdown: Let Lakers win!!!

Lakers have been in the hole down 2-1 before (last year against Sacramento) so lakers arent out yet so i believe in them

Mr Sandman

Back