Shaking the box...Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed's wife

Reaction score
Salam
Part Three
A Final Note
I ask you to be fair, and do not let today's hate directed against Islam and the wrongdoings by some Muslims stand between you and knowing about Islam.The real issue is the salvation of man. Each will be held responsible for his deeds. The Religion of Allah is comprehensive; it deals justly with both, the non-believers and the wrong-doers. Allah is the All-Just and All-Wise. All mankind is called to submit to Him Alone. He does not intend confusion for His creation: He does not tell different nations in any place and at any time to worship creation in any form or shape. He wants mankind to free itself from worshipping other than Him. This is the meaning of Islam and it represents the natural inclination on which man is created. On the Day of Judgment, people will be judged according to their acceptance or rejection of Allah’s Command which came in the Last Revelation, the Qur’an. You may be able to find a copy of the translated meaning of the Qur’an in your language at a Book Store, Public Library, University Library, the Internet, etc. In case you could not find one, please write to “King Fahd Noble Qur’an Printing Complex. P.O. Box 3561, Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.” There is a great deal of oppression and injustice done to Muslims in many part of the World. Little is said about the terror done to them. However, when any wrong committed by an individual Muslim or a group of Muslims, all the news center on “Islamic Terrorism”! Even before investigations are completed, the news media bring their “think-tanks” and start their “speculations” about the “looks of the people” and whether they have “Middle Eastern Features”! Many acts of terror were done and still being committed by Christian, Jewish, or Buddhist individuals and/or groups or states. We do not hear the cry about “Jewish Terrorism,” “Christian Terrorism,”, or “Buddhist Terrorism,”...Only when it comes to Islam and Muslims, we see the labeling headlines read “Islamic this and that”! Remember the IRA? Did you ever hear of “Roman Catholic Terrorism”? Islam does not condone any act of terrorism. The religion of Allah does not condone injustice from anyone, Muslim or non-Muslim. Finally, in case you wonder why some statements attributed to the Bible were cited while knowing that alterations and modifications took place therein, then this is explained as follows:
1-The Islamic position regarding the Bible is that it contains truth and falsehood. The Criteria to find out the truth is to check the Revelation after it, i.e. the Qur’an where this is clearly stated. So whatever agrees with the Qur’an, then it is true, otherwise it is not.
2-Due to this mixing of truth and falsehood, Allah abrogated the Bible and the
Torah as well, making the Qur’an the final Testimony until the Day of Resurrection.
3-Hence, the Quotations made either are in agreement with the Qur’an or the
Qur’an stands in correction of them. And to Allah we shall all return to account....Saleh As-Saleh Acknowledgement: May Allaah, the Most High, reward with all good sis Umm Ahmad Al-Kanadiyyah
for her excellent editing and suggestions.

You've got to be kidding yourself if you think anyone is reading thru all these lengthy "paste" jobs, and "enjoying" them!

It might be worth reading if we could believe you bothered to take the time and trouble to do your own analysis and posting. But just copying and pasting page after page of Muslim rhetoric is meaningless.

Also, it's rather rude to start multiple threads, then not respond to people's questions and comments. No one appreciates "hit and run" posting.

You've got to be kidding yourself if you think anyone is reading thru all these lengthy "paste" jobs, and "enjoying" them!

It might be worth reading if we could believe you bothered to take the time and trouble to do your own analysis and posting. But just copying and pasting page after page of Muslim rhetoric is meaningless.

Also, it's rather rude to start multiple threads, then not respond to people's questions and comments. No one appreciates "hit and run" posting.

Salam

Its rather rude to reply negatively and not able to discuss it intelligently. Reba, I dont want to have conversation with someone who cannot understand or see different perspectives. All you have done was "bash" my postings and that shows me you are not worth my time talking to you. I have done nothing but post information about islam and its variety. You are wrong about people not want to read my posting. Many have and replied to me through private messages, why private?, thats their right to do, in my opinion, maybe its to avoid negative responses such as to simlairities of yours. I am not going to reply to u anymore or anyone that cannnot discuss intellengiently and maturely. If you dont like my postings, dont read them. If you expect a reply from me, dont. I prefer using my time to talk with those who can carry converstion about religions. May Allah guide you and have mercy on you.:ugh3:

Wasalam

I don't believe in Allah or their religion. Sorry to say this, because I know their doctrines are false. This is NOT what the bible teaches. And, yes I have read about Allah and their religion in the past and realized that their doctrine is NOT exactly what Jesus taught.

Jesus is THE WAY -- Only ONE WAY to heaven through Jesus Christ.

There is a great deal of oppression and injustice done to Muslims in many part of the World. Little is said about the terror done to them.

Baloney. First of all, much of the oppression that's going on is BY MUSLIMS AGAINST MUSLIMS, not the Christians or secular people. Muslims oppress people by denying their freedom of speech and religion. They require they worship Allah or face death penalty. They demand they follow Islamic laws or die.

Are you really that stupid to think that Muslims are terrorized when in fact, they are the ones that terrorize people? They are taught to wage wars. They are taught to hate. They are taught to die for Allah. They hate Jews with passion and want to see Israel wiped out.

And you're complaining about oppression? You're crazy.

I don't believe in Allah or their religion. Sorry to say this, because I know their doctrines are false. This is NOT what the bible teaches. And, yes I have read about Allah and their religion in the past and realized that their doctrine is NOT exactly what Jesus taught.

Jesus is THE WAY -- Only ONE WAY to heaven through Jesus Christ.

I agreed with you! Jesus IS ONE WAY!!!! Allah wanted destory Israel!

Netrox, Good point!! about wiped out! It respect Israel people. Because

Isaac and Ishmael divide nation and enemy each other for many yrs till now. Ishmael jealous over Issac!!!

Remember Ishmael is part of Babylon, Phillistines, Mesopotami, Syria and etc. As start with left Egypt, God called them for Promise Land, where fight against the enemies. When got their land back where God has promised thru the jews time, enemies are attacking jews, not jews attacking them as a start. Ishamaels tribes constant attacked Jews. But when jews disobey God and living in sins and worship different religions, God allow the enemies took over like the time of after King Solomon, when Babylonians took over bec God warned jews many times and constant disboedience as you see in book of Jeremiah. So Ishmael family generations constant attacking the jews as of today their goal is wiped jews/christians out of Israel. As prophesies prophisied that scatter jews will be rejoin to Israel and its happening right now, and still in process. Jesus is our Prince of Peace.

allah and jesus are one and the same, and if you recall, ishmael and isaac reconciled then went on their peaceful ways. it s their people that perverted the peace.

Sorry to disappoint you ... I disagree.

I agreed with you! Jesus IS ONE WAY!!!! Allah wanted destory Israel!

Netrox, Good point!! about wiped out! It respect Israel people. Because

Isaac and Ishmael divide nation and enemy each other for many yrs till now. Ishmael jealous over Issac!!!

Same example with Cain and Abel.

what does god get out of absolute worship from the human race? does he feed on servititude and complacency, suck it up like the juices of some delicious meat?

The most preposterous motion that H. sapiens has ever dreamed up it that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest and least productive industry in all history.

Men rarely (if ever) manage to dream up a God superior to themselves. Most Gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child.

—Lazarus Long

what does god get out of absolute worship from the human race? does he feed on servititude and complacency, suck it up like the juices of some delicious meat?

Salam
Thats something u will have to ask Allah insha allah
wasalam

Same example with Cain and Abel.

I agree with you! CyberRed!

zxbasdf, It doesn't made sense!! You not enough studies.... If you do studies then you will understand....

Originally Posted by zxvasdf
allah and jesus are one and the same, and if you recall, ishmael and isaac reconciled then went on their peaceful ways. it s their people that perverted the peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back