Shaking the box....part one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed's wife

Reaction score
Salam:)
Some Sincere Advice To Every Christian
By: Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
Most people agree to the fact that Allah's (God’s) Word cannot be contradictory. What He spoke about Himself must be true. He made Himself known as The Creator, The One, The Originator, and The Provider. He does not beget, nor is He begotten. There is no equal to Him, and there is nothing like unto Him, and thus He alone deserves to be worshipped. In essence, the religion as revealed to nations before us and to mankind up to the Day of Resurrection, calls for the worship of none but God (Allah). Any Message from the Perfect God is true, and cannot be contradictory. He entrusted many Prophets and/or Messengers since creation began on earth. Starting with Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and ending with Muhammad, peace be upon them all, the essence of religion was and still is: people must submit to their Creator and worship Him as He revealed to their respective Messengers and/or Prophets. This is the true Message, and Jesus, peace be upon Him, is one of those great Prophets and Messengers who was sent to the Children of Israel, after Moses, confirming the revelation sent down to Moses and the Gospel that he received from Allah. This same Message was confirmed by Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, believing in the true Gospel that came to Jesus and propagating the final and most comprehensive revelation to mankind, the Qur'an. Religion as a revelation from God, and in its original form is different from the concept of religion understood by many in the West. Many people founded for themselves certain disciplines and practices and called it “religions.” The Word of Allah in all the revealed religions represented a concrete message defining the relationship of man to His Creator. The final and most comprehensive message which covers all codes of life until the Day of Resurrection was revealed to Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. The Qur'an, being Allah's Word, confirms and attests to the true nature of Jesus, and this is not known by many people. This book will introduce the reader to the Qur'anic texts related to Jesus, peace be upon him, hoping that the truth regarding the personality of Jesus becomes clear. A Miracle...And a Human Was Born An Honorable Family The family of Jesus is the Family of 'Imran. It was a family chosen by Allah: 89: "Allah chose Adam, Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of 'Imran, above the 'Alameen (mankind and jinns of their times). Offspring, one from the other, and Allah is the All-Hearer, All-Knower." (Qur'an2 3: 33-34) An Honorable Mother under the Care of Allah When Mary's mother, the wife of 'Imran, was pregnant, she made a vow: "(Remember) when the wife of 'Imran said: 'O My Rabb3 (Allah)! I have vowed to You what is in my womb to be dedicated for Your services (free from all worldly work; to serve Your Place of Worship), so accept (this), from me. Verily, You are the All-Hearer, the All-Knowing". (Qur'an 3: 35-36) Whenever a translation of a verse is cited, then this refers to the translation of the meaning. Rabb: Allah is ar-Rabb: He is the One Who gave all things the power to grow, to move and to change, to Whom belongs the Creation and Commandment, The Master Who has no equal in His Sovereignty, Predominance, and Highness, The One Who Provides and Sustains all that exists. Allah accepted her invocation, and Mary was born and kept under the care of Prophet Zachariah, as Allah, Most Glorified, had ordained: "So her Rabb (Allah) accepted her with goodly acceptance. He made her grow in a good manner and put her under the care of Zachariah. Every time he entered Al-Mihraab (a praying place or a private room) to (visit) her, he found her supplied with sustenance. He said: 'O Mary! From where have you got this?' She said, 'From Allah'. Verily, Allah provides sustenance to whom He will, without counting." (Qur'an 3: 37) Allah chose her above all the women of her lifetime: "And (remember) when the angels said: 'O Mary! Verily, Allah has chosen you, purified you (from polytheism and disbelief), and chosen you above the women of Al-'Alameen (mankind and jinns of her lifetime)." (Qur'an 3: 42) The Good News The angels brought Mary the good news about the birth of a "Word" from Allah. The Word was Be! And he was! Jesus, son of Mary: "(Remember) when the angels said: 'O Mary! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word ("Be!"-and he was! i.e. Jesus the son of Mary) from Him, his name will be the Messiah Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and in the Hereafter, and he will be one of those who are near to Allah. He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous." (Qur'an 3: 45-46) The "Word" is not God, it is a Word from God, spoken by Him; it is the Word “Be”- and he was! i.e. Jesus is a creation by the Command of Allah: Be! This means he is not part of Allah. He, Most Glorified, does not partition Himself into any thing or any being. Jesus: No Human Father! Adam: No Human Father or Mother! A Miraculous Creation
Mary received the news. She raised the question: "She said: ' O My Rabb! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me?" He said: "So, (it will be), for Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something. He says to it only: "Be!"-and it is." (Qur'an 3: 47) Such Miraculous creation does not make him a "son of God." Adam had neither a father nor a mother. So, should we give him a “Special Divinity”? No one says this. Thus ponder what Allah said concerning Adam and Jesus, peace be upon them
both: "Verily, the likeness of Jesus in Allah's Sight is the likeness of Adam. He
created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!"-and he was. (This is) the
truth from your Rabb, so be not of those who doubt." (Qur'an 3: 59-60)
And Allah does not beget. He, Most Exalted, says in the Qur'an (19: 88-95):
"And they say: "The Most Beneficent (Allah) has begotten a son (or offspring or children)4."Indeed you have brought forth (said) a terrible evil thing."
"Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the
mountains fall in ruins."That they ascribe a son (or offspring or children) to the Most Beneficent (Allah)."But it is not suitable for (the Majesty of) the Most Beneficent (Allah) that He should beget a son (or offspring or children)."
"There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most
Beneficent (Allah) as a slave." As the Jews said: Ezra is the "son of Allah,” and the Christians said that Allah has "begotten a son
(Christ, peace be upon him), and the pagan Arabs said that He has "begotten daughters (angels, etc.).
The same was said many times in the past, i.e. in the Greek Mythology. Allah is high above what they attribute to Him. "Verily, He knows each one of them, and has counted them a full counting."And everyone of them will come to Him alone on the Day of Resurrection
(without any helper, or protector or defender).” The Conception: Mary miraculously conceived Jesus, and delivered a boy under a palm tree: "And mention in the Book (i.e. Qur'an, O Muhammad, the story of) Mary, when she withdrew in seclusion from her family to a place facing East." (Qur'an 19:16)."She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them (her family); then We5 sent to her Our Rouh (angel Gabriel), and he appeared before her in the form of a man in all respects." (Qur'an 19: 17)The "We" refers to Allah Himself. This is for Glorification and Magnification. It is common with Semitic languages for any Monarch to use the "We" and "Us" when referring to himself. In England, people are familiar with the Royal “We” particular for the Queen herself. To Allah belongs the best example. When Allah says "We" or "Us" no one who is familiar with the Arabic language understands that this refers to "more than one God united in one"! He is One and all of His Attributes describe Himself alone and are not qualities of separate "gods"! He, Allah, is the All-Merciful, The Compassionate, The Provider, and so forth. "She said: 'Verily! I seek refuge with the Most Beneficent (Allah) from you, if you do fear Allah." (Qur'an 19: 18) "(The angel) said: 'I am only a Messenger from your Rabb, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son.' “(Qur'an 19: 19) "She said: 'How can I have a son, when no man has touched me, nor am I unchaste?' " (Qur'an 19: 20) "He said: 'So (it will be), your Rabb said: 'That is easy for Me (Allah); And (We wish) to appoint him as a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us (Allah), and it is a matter (already) decreed , (by Allah).' " (Qur'an 19: 21) "So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a far place (i.e. Bethlehem valley about 4-6 miles from Jerusalem)." (Qur'an 19: 22) "And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree. She said: 'Would that I had died before this, and had been forgotten and out of sight!' (Qur'an 19: 23) "Then (the babe "Jesus" or Gabriel) cried unto her from below her, saying: 'Grieve not! Your Rabb has provided a water stream under you." (Qur'an 19: 24) "And shake the trunk of palm-tree towards you, it will let fall fresh ripe-dates upon you." (Qur'an 19: 25) "So eat and drink, and if you see any human being, say: 'Verily! I have vowed a fast unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) so I shall not speak to any human being this day.' " (Qur'an 19: 26) Then she brought the babe "Jesus" to her people. They could not believe what they saw: "Then she brought him (the baby) to her people, carrying him. They said: 'O Mary! Indeed you have brought a thing Fariyya (an unheard mighty thing)!' (Qur'an 19: 27) "O sister (i.e. the like) of 'Aaron6! Your father was not a man who used to commit adultery, nor was your mother an unchaste woman." (Qur'an 19: 28) The 'Aaron mentioned here is not the brother of Moses, but he was a pious man at the time of Mary, peace be upon her. And he spoke in the cradle, explaining himself: "Then she pointed to him. They said: 'How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?' " (Qur'an 19: 29) He (Jesus) said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet.'' (Qur'an 19: 30) "And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me prayer, and Zakat (prescribed charity), as long as I live." (Qur'an 19: 31) "And dutiful to my mother7, and made me not arrogant, unblest." (Qur'an 19: 32) It is very strange to read in the Bible statements attributed to Jesus in which he was impolite to his mother! In John 2: 4, it reads: "He said to Mary, "Woman, what have I to do with you". Also in Matthew 12: 47, we find: "Then one said unto Jesus, "Behold, your mother and brethren stand without, desiring to talk to you" But he answered and said, "Who is my mother? And who are my brethren?" Certainly these cannot be the words of a great Prophet who has a great moral character. It is an insult against Jesus that Allah does not accept. "And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die (after his descent to earth prior to the Day of Judgment), and the day I shall be raised alive (i.e. resurrection from his grave after on the Day of Judgment!" (Qur'an 19: 31) Allah then stresses the reality of Jesus for all of those who have any doubt about him or his Message: "Such is Jesus, son of Mary, (it is) a statement of truth, about which they doubt (or dispute)." (Qur'an 19: 34) "It befits not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glorified (and Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). When He decrees a thing, He only says to it, "Be"!-and it is." (Qur'an 19: 35) Referring to the slander of Christians against Allah, by saying that Jesus is the son of Allah. In another statement in the Qur'an, Allah says: "And they (Jews, Christians, and pagans) say: Allah has begotten a son (children or offspring). Glory be to Him (Exalted be above all that they associate with Him). Nay, to Him belongs all that is in heavens and on earth, and all surrender with obedience (in worship) to Him." (Qur'an 116-117). It has been a common trait in history for mankind to liken Allah to a human in some way or another, but Allah is totally unique. The Prophet Muhammad (may Allah's Praise and Peace be upon him) said: “Allah said: The son of Adam tells a lie against Me though he has no right to do so, and he abuses Me though he has no right to do so. As for his telling a lie against Me, it is that he claims that I cannot recreate him as I created him before; and as for his abusing Me, it is his statement that I have a son (or offspring, etc.) No! Glorified be Me! I am far from taking a wife or a son (or offspring etc.”-Reported in the most authentic book of Hadeeth (sayings, admonitions, actions, approvals, descriptions, etc. of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him) known as Saheeh al-Bukhari, V. 6, Hadeeth # 9;14 Jesus was given given revelation (i.e. the original Gospel) fortified with miracles. People at his time deeply believed in miracles. The manifestation of miracles on the hands of Jesus was to bring people to the belief that he was Allah’s Messenger. "And He (Allah) will teach him (Jesus) the Book and Al-Hikmah9, (and) the Torah and the Gospel." (Qur'an 3: 48) "And will make him (Jesus) a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Rabb, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah’s Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allah's Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe." (Qur'an 3: 49). Published by Daar Al-Arabia, Beirut, Lebanon. Authentically transmitted Hadeeth is an inspiration from Allah to the Prophet, peace be upon him. There is a great science in Islam devoted to the study of Hadeeth and its transmission (s). Al-Hikmah: the way of understanding and application of religion (worship) and wisdom in dealing with people and calling them to the worship of Allah and the purpose of their creation. There are those who would say: "but Jesus raised the dead and thus he is God." The fact, however, is that these were miracles performed by Jesus by permission from Allah, his Rabb. According to the Bible statements attributed to Jesus, he said: "I can of mine own self do nothing". (John 5:30). "The power is given unto me" (Mat 28:18) "I cast devils by the "Spirit (i.e., Will) of God." (Mat. 12:28). "Jesus of Nazareth a man approved of God among you by miracles." (Acts 2:20). "And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Rabb. So fear Allah and obey me." (Qur'an 3: 50) And a clear Message: "Truly! Allah is my Rabb and your Rabb, so worship Him (Alone). This is the Straight Path." (Qur'an 3: 51) The Turning of Hearts to the Message of Jesus: Jesus (peace be upon him) persevered in inviting people to Allah. By Allah's will, his companions turned to support him when he felt the plots of the disbelievers: "And when I (Allah) put in the hearts of the disciples (of Jesus) to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: "We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims (those who submit to Allah's will)." (Qur'an 5: 111) truth which I have heard of God" (John 8:40). The man-Prophet Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) was created, and was given Revelation from Allah to call the Israelites to the worship of Allah alone. At the same time, like many Prophets and Messengers before him, Allah gave him certain miracles to show His Signs to those who were being called to submit to Allah, and in order to make their hearts content and certain. "Then when Jesus came to know of their disbelief (i.e. from the Children of Israel), he said: 'Who will be my helpers in Allah's Cause?' The disciples said: 'We are the helpers of Allah (his religion); we believe in Allah, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allah). And they (disbelievers) plotted (to kill Jesus), and Allah planned too. And Allah is the Best of the planners." (Qur'an 53-54) The Qualities of Jesus He was of human nature, one personality and not three, and a Messenger of Allah: "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word ("Be!"-and he was) which he bestowed on Mary and a spirit (Rouh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: 'Three (trinity)! Cease! (It is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs." (Qur'an 4: 171) "The Messiah (Jesus) son of Mary, was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother (Mary) was a Siddeeqah (i.e. she believed in the Words of Allah and His Books). They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allah does not eat) Look how We make the Aayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) Jesus and his mother ate the food and walked the streets. Allah does not need anything; He is Self-Sufficient. One would imagine that people who contemplate would recognize this fact and come to the natural conclusion that Divinity is for Allah alone and not a quality of any created being. clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth)." (Qur'an 5: 75)
Although Jesus is a Rouh (spirit) from Allah, this does not mean that Jesus is an attribute of Allah Himself. Allah called Gabriel Rouhana (Our Rouh i.e. Our Spirit) and we know that Gabriel is a created angel, existing, and has his own created qualities. Similarly Allah says about the heavens and the earth that:
"And has subjected to you all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth; it is all as a favor and kindness from Allah." (Qur'an 45: 13)
Clearly, the heavens and the earth are part of Allah's creation and not part of Allah Himself or an attribute of Him. We also read in the Qur'an: Allah's Messenger, Allah's House (referring to the K'aba in Makkah), etc. The Messenger, the House, etc. are like Allah's Spirit, in the sense that they are created persons or things that are honorable in Allah's Sight. However, when one of the two nouns is Allah and the second is neither a person nor a thing, then it is not a created thing but a quality of Allah e.g. Allah's Knowledge, Allah's Self, etc. Therefore, Jesus is not an attribute of Allah. In fact Allah declares that those who believe in Jesus as God commit Kufr (disbelief):
"Surely, in disbelief are they who say that Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary!
Say (O Muhammad, peace upon him): "Who then has the least power against
Allah, if He were to destroy the Messiah son of Mary, this mother, and all
those who are on the earth together? And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them. He creates what He wills. And Allah is able to do all things." (Qur'an 5: 17) Part One
Very Informative about Islam. Enjoy:)
Wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back