Sex Offender Found Asleep At School

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Deputies: Man Told Teacher He Had Been Drinking

ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- Deputies said a registered sex offender found asleep outside a portable classroom at an Orange Park elementary school was arrested.

David Robertson, 45, is facing trespassing charges.

According to deputies, a teacher found him Tuesday morning outside a portable at W.E. Cherry Elementary School.

Investigators said Robertson told the teacher that he had been drinking when he stopped by the school and fell asleep.

Robertson was arrested in 2002.

Police said he performed a sex act in the nude in front of passing Orange Park High School students as they were walking home from school.

Sex Offender Found Asleep At School - Jacksonville News Story - WJXT Jacksonville

ROFL.
He is in wrong classroom.
He is supposed to be in D.A.R.E. classroom.

Thank goodness school is out!! To see any strange person sleeping on school grounds would be scary for students.

Orange Park, Fla., is right outside of Jacksonville....and is loaded with sex offenders!....Even tho' school is out, some students do have to attend summer school, and some the staff are still working at the schools.

Some of you may remember "Somer Thompson", who was kidnapped walking home from school, raped and killed, and her small body stuffed into a garbage bag and thrown into the Garbage Dump in Orange Park....it was nationwide news.....

Oh gee. He didn't kill the child or even assaulted the child, he was said to perform in FRONT of PASSING kids.

Sooooo...??.....He was a registered sex offender....not allowed around schools, parks, etc. ......plus he was PASSED OUT DRUNK at a school....suppose ur child had summer school at this school...and he was there?......Or maybe ur wife/sister/daughter worked at this school?.....and ran into him?.....Hmmmm....and he pulled out "his tool" and started "jerking off" ????....Would you want ur child to witness this?

Lock his ass up!...Has to be a pile of drunken trash to do this!...Makes me sick.

I am sorry but to call for death penalty on that person based on that event is just ridiculous.

I don't believe anyone should be put to death if s/he hasn't killed one. It's not proper justice.

I am sorry but to call for death penalty on that person based on that event is just ridiculous.

I don't believe anyone should be put to death if s/he hasn't killed one. It's not proper justice.

Ur confused!....Yiz was not talking about the drunk man at the school...he was talking about another man......and that man is facing death, as he should be....as for the drunk sex offender found at the school, he'll more than likely serve some time as he was not supposed to have been around schools to begin with.....

Back