Set up my own avatar!!!

Deehamilton

Reaction score
Wanted to set up own avatar

Hello,

I want to set up my own avatar. I don't know how to set it up. I want to set up cartoon avatar or anmination avatar, it doesn't matter which one as long as i can set up my own one. I have seen a very beautiful avatar on alldeaf and would love to have one. Can anyone give me details on how to set up avatar, please? Thanks

Last edited:
I would like to set up my own avatar. I have seen alot of beautiful avatars on the alldeaf and would love to have one of my own. I would like to learn how to set up animation avatar, can anyone teach me, please!! I am so deperate to put one of my own avatar. thanks for reading my deperate post!!

{Mod Edit: It was a simple mistake you made creating 2 threads, therefore, I merge the two together. It's ok-- ;) ~RR}

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very easy. You can go to google and type "avatar" and pick one what you wanted. Some member make their own. We have the program but my bf removed it. I dunno why. I'll have him to reinstall it so I can make my own one as well.

Deehamilton said:
I would like to set up my own avatar. I have seen alot of beautiful avatars on the alldeaf and would love to have one of my own. I would like to learn how to set up animation avatar, can anyone teach me, please!! I am so deperate to put one of my own avatar. thanks for reading my deperate post!!

You have one already? If so, Go to User CP on top of Alldeaf board click onto that then, click onto edit avatar, scroll all the way down to browse hit that and upload any image you want for your signature. Remember it has to be in size 100 by 100 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller). ;)

To search for an avatar, go to google, type in what you are searching for, If you are searching for cartoon, type in what kind of cartoons are you looking for, then hit image, and it would upload all what you're looking for. Now if you want to make your own avatar, You have to buy a software program. There are some free trial on line that you can try out and download onto your computer. Or you can buy a software at any computer store near you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mama2AFTIV said:
It's very easy. You can go to google and type "avatar" and pick one what you wanted. Some member make their own. We have the program but my bf removed it. I dunno why. I'll have him to reinstall it so I can make my own one as well.

Thank you very much for your help, much appreciate!!

Cheri said:
You have one already? If so, Go to User CP on top of Alldeaf board click onto that then, click onto edit avatar, scroll all the way down to browse hit that and upload any image you want for your signature. Remember it has to be in size 100 by 100 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller). ;)

To search for an avatar, go to google, type in what you are searching for, If you are searching for cartoon, type in what kind of cartoons are you looking for, then hit image, and it would upload all what you're looking for. Now if you want to make your own avatar, You have to buy a software program. There are some free trial on line that you can try out and download onto your computer. Or you can buy a software at any computer store near you. ;)

Thanks a million for your help, your help was very useful to me. Thanks again.

Back