Service animals

lilmomma

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone has a service animal. I have thought about getting one for my daughter soon and want to know if it will be beneficial to her. Also, where do I get items for the house for her to stay at home alone, (fire alarm with lights and so forth)?

Products and Devices for Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Hearing Impaired and Sign Language | Amplified Telephones and ringers for Hearing Impaired | Assistive Listening Devices and Hearing Loss Products here is a link for some products.

How old is your daughter, if she going to home alone a lot a hearing dog would let her know if someone trying break in the house. I felt very safe when I had my hearing dog, he would let me know when anyone was near my home! I found having a hearing dog helpful and you could not ask for a better friend!
I miss Finlay sooo much!

you means on animal vet you search find tried on animal we provide help you, I think so might to ask you kind of advise to you

You're going to leave a 6 YO home alone? :shock:

I wonder I am surprised how aware it i figure think!

That's what I was wondering as well. Around here, I am leery of leaving my 16 & 17 y/o's home alone, but that's due to the area, not the kids.

Where does is say her daughter is 6 YO? That would be called child negligent and the child being deaf or HOH would made it worst! I would never leave a alone especially today with all the awful news I been hearing on TV!!

Where does is say her daughter is 6 YO? That would be called child negligent and the child being deaf or HOH would made it worst! I would never leave a alone especially today with all the awful news I been hearing on TV!!

It's in a different thread. Her intro.

Back