Seriously, Where can people meet other people these days?

Jellybean

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Can someone tell me where people can meet other nice people these days to hang out with. After one gets out of high school or college, and you go to work, where does one go?????

I'm in my 30's and I teach in a place where everyone is, like, 60 years old and female. It's not a place for meeting young people or getting a date.

Sigh. Anyone got any ideas.

hmm.. clubs, bars, dancing, restaurants, those website for meeting people, become a whore and dance on street for people to see ya.. hehe jk..

Go to places and activities that you enjoy, then you will meet people with common interests. I don't know what your interests are, so here are some general ideas:

church
sports (spectator and/or participation)
self-improvement classes and workshops (crafts, languages, gourmet cooking, art)
hobby group (model railroading, jewelry making, photography)
cultural organization (Filipino, Hispanic, Native American, Scottish Clans)

Maybe look for a job that has younger co-workers/staff.

Take healthy walks thru your neighborhood or parks where people hang out.

I wonder the same thing. I hate bars and clubs and only really meet guys at work. Then I get bored and start dating an ex and then remember why I broke up with him before. Then I have to break up with him again and he gets mad at me. And then I can't find any place to meet anyone again!

C.C. Sinned

Well, hey, I guess there would be guys there. I dunno though. I don't think I would do well in an establishment where the motto is "Men can be men, and women can be naked." I'm just too "good girl" if you know what I mean.

Thanks for you reply. Being open-minded I should keep all options open. Ha ha :)

:wave: You can meet a nice person, through friends. Church functions, social functions, deaf clubs. When you least expect it? A nice person will come along and sweep you off your feet. Good luck!!!

Ahhhh exhales,

Quite nice comment here...

Let's say depend where location, meeting place best place you feel comfy front of public or private romantic at resturant... Wha..ever name it as you like!

Back