Serious Responses Only Please!! Having Sex

How many times, of full sexual intercourse, a day is too many?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 19.0%

Votes: 3 14.3%

Votes: 6 28.6%

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Once a week

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
There is no one right answer for this except it's enough when both of you are fully satisfied. Unfortuantely, in many cases, the male is satisfied but the female isn't because often it takes more for the female to reach the satisfying end of intercourse (take notes, men...take notes).

Ironically most women NEED cuddling more than sex...cuddling helps release hormones women need...and often that aspect of a sexual activity is lacking. We women probably need a good number of cuddling time per day.

There is no one right answer for this except it's enough when both of you are fully satisfied. Unfortuantely, in many cases, the male is satisfied but the female isn't because often it takes more for the female to reach the satisfying end of intercourse (take notes, men...take notes).

Ironically most women NEED cuddling more than sex...cuddling helps release hormones women need...and often that aspect of a sexual activity is lacking. We women probably need a good number of cuddling time per day.

agreed... lol that's what I'm lacking of.. no cuddles for so long grr.. my ex didn't cuddle with me while sleeping together.. blah and the rest is history but I hope I find a guy who is definately cuddler at night and during day time too :D

The real reason my first husband and I started separating was because we stopped with the cuddling and the "small subtle" acts of romance and intimacy...we started to grow apart and it all went downhill from there...

As a male, I prefer quality over quantity.

I agree with quality over quantity but not completely on the second part ... sex is good for just sex and sex is great when it's romanticized but if it's just plain screwing because you're horny then hey stop your grinnin and drop your linen.
I voted two times a day but wouldn't be adverse to more than that.

A lot would have to depend upon mood, circumstances and availability to do it.

If you girls have done more then 3 time a day, that mean you have a man who doesn't satisfy you.
That is not necessarily true. Some girls get addicted to the orgasm and want more than just one. Or they're just addicted to the friction... or the attention or whatever. OR they just plain like having sex... period. Why should they be any different than guys in how much they like sex for the sake of sex?

I want mostly male perspectives on this but please be serious... pretty please!

How many times, of full sexual intercourse, a day is too many?

Here is my personal opinion:

If I was in a relationship, I wouldn't care about what other men thought. I'd simply ask my lovah if I was too demanding :) well, then I would probably push him down on the bed before he had a chance to answer :hmm:

But the point is, men have different opinions. Different strokes for different folks ((wink wink)) so don't fret, if your SO is smiling from ear to ear then that's a good enough answer for you. No poll required :wave:

Here is my personal opinion:

If I was in a relationship, I wouldn't care about what other men thought. I'd simply ask my lovah if I was too demanding :) well, then I would probably push him down on the bed before he had a chance to answer :hmm:

But the point is, men have different opinions. Different strokes for different folks ((wink wink)) so don't fret, if your SO is smiling from ear to ear then that's a good enough answer for you. No poll required :wave:

I just died

Didn't really have an option for me. Once a week is still too often for us.

Back