Serious Responses Only Please!! Having Sex

How many times, of full sexual intercourse, a day is too many?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 19.0%

Votes: 3 14.3%

Votes: 6 28.6%

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Once a week

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Nette

Reaction score
I want mostly male perspectives on this but please be serious... pretty please!

How many times, of full sexual intercourse, a day is too many?

Every other day
Once a week

This is a serious topic for me and I would like real perspective. It's hard to understand where men are coming from. We see things differently and this is one of the most difficult to understand. Age, health, work, family all play a part in sex life but I would really like some insight. Try not to chest thump please.

This is my first poll so I have no clue what I am doing!! :ty:

Last edited:
Ok... so I've never done this before and my poll was in my thread too. Shoot me! lol

You're either in the mood for it, or you're not.

I know it's a no-answer comment, but... it's a "been there, done that" kind of thing.

You said you wanted *mostly* male so I'll be one of the few ladies to respond! :giggle: I voted 5. and yes I'm completely serious.

It depends on your mood and tolerance to have sex as much as you can handle. On some days, one can go repeatedly all day, and on others once a week may feel like overkill. I personally do not put a number to gauge how much is too much, just listen to your body. :)

As a male, I prefer quality over quantity.

Prefers lovemaking to be breathtaking, earth-shattering and mind-blowing that both cannot wait for next session (whatever the number is).

I know I'm not a male but I'll share my input.

Y'all know me, I can't just shut up! :lol:

I'd prefer an amazing and warm lovemaking that's genuine with communication than the grunt'n'groan one.

Maybe it's my age!

The more often you do, you lose your interesting. Better save your body for the best time.

If you girls have done more then 3 time a day, that mean you have a man who doesnt satisfy you. The way I mate with my partner... one or two is enough for partner since I do it real good and satisfying. I have done 3 a day when I first met my wife was because we were so young and so wild... ended up having our first boy...tsk. LOL. We still did it once a while but I still satisfy the girl once or twice at same time as one. My other girl I have mated... went through the same.... :P So 3 is the best number for me.. for you females who said the high numbers, you need someone like me.. romantic and very good in and out of bedroom then your number will reduce.

Last edited:
Once a day with me is enough. Trust me. :naughty::D

All kidding aside, I agree with Souggy and Jess. It all depends. And, also, it depends on how much time you're going to invest. I've read in different girly magazines that most people consider 10 minutes to be a good amount of time for sex. To me, that is just laughable. That's barely enough time to get started, IMO.

If you girls have done more then 3 time a day, that mean you have a man who doesnt satisfy you.

Hmm not always. The man I was with definitely satisfied me but we also really loved each other. That's why go at it so much! :)

It depends on many variables for me. If my hubby and I are in the mood for it, we will go as many as 5 times a day and other times, we are too tired or not in the mood and do nothing for a while.

In my opinion, there is no such thing as too much sex for me. Everyone is different.

Hmm not always. The man I was with definitely satisfied me but we also really loved each other. That's why go at it so much! :)

That is what we did in the first place...and I learned how to just satisfy both of us at once since we got kids.. we cant keep at it until we got no kids or whenever I live on my own. I would do my next girl friend high in quantity or quality of the sex.

It depends on many variables for me. If my hubby and I are in the mood for it, we will go as many as 5 times a day and other times, we are too tired or not in the mood and do nothing for a while.

In my opinion, there is no such thing as too much sex for me. Everyone is different.

Well I have to agree with you on that but as I mentioned above, kids.. who wants them to hear bed squeaking and bed hitting against the wall or my wife/girlfriend making moan sounds? (of course men grunts loud when doing it hard)...

I couldn't figure out how to answer because the question asks "in a day" but the choices include "Once a week" and "every other day".

So I'm not sure if the numbers are asking how many times a day or how many times a week. So, which is it? :)

But until I understand that part.

Twice in a day. 6 to 8 per week. I'm satisfied.

Of course when I was married that was a different story. I know you want serious answers and that might have seemed like a joke. But it wasn't.

Back