Seperate registration for mobile site?

Jane B.

Reaction score
I decided to look at the mobile site on my phone for the first time yesterday. It kept rejecting my user name and password! I had been expecting it to just be formatted for phones but from the experience I had yesterday it appears that I have to do an additional registration there and hope the same username and password is available.

HELP please!

mine do,i unable use it for fb my emails everything that needs password

You might not be waiting long enough for it. It takes some time for it to load.

I agree, the format could be better.

use it on the train mostly each carriage had wiffi i just wondering in my case that something to do with it

I have been trying to login to the mobile site using the user name and password that I have down for the site using the computer. What I keep getting instead of getting in is "Your user name and/or password is incorrect or you have been denied access to the forum"

How much could be the lack of a physical keyboard on the ZTE v768 (T-Mobile Concord) that I am using and cussing. I am forever getting a different letter etc. than I think I am pressing and having to backup and reenter.

How do I find out what to do about this???

i get same,i also using t/mob phone also getting differnt letters etc so frustrating

I got in!!!!!!!!!!!

I did clear cache and may have cleared cookies.

Am now wondering if I had an extra space somewhere that it was saving and reusing? Thus making the site get the wrong thing. All's well that ends well though.

Back