Sending Good Thoughts

Sending good thoughts to those who are in tough situations especially those who are suffering from the economic downfall and home foreclosures. It cant be easy for them and has to be scary to many of us cuz it can happen to any of us.

Wishing everyone financial freedom. Would be so great, wouldnt it?

Amen to that!

Aww ... let me think ...umm :lol: Well, my good thoughts would be that I really wish that Alex will make some more pretty holiday themes for this AD, so we can enjoy our " home " here -- just like we'd decorate a holiday in our home but, make it here our " home ". :giggle: Just my wishful thinkin' - a good wishful thinkin'. :P

Aww ... let me think ...umm :lol: Well, my good thoughts would be that I really wish that Alex will make some more pretty holiday themes for this AD, so we can enjoy our " home " here -- just like we'd decorate a holiday in our home but, make it here our " home ". :giggle: Just my wishful thinkin' - a good wishful thinkin'. :P

Yea sounds like a great idea! Kinda like google's fun designs.

If you are going to start making wishes, can we turn this thread into a "Wishing Well" and can I start collecting some coins? Normal wishes 25 cents, wishes requires moderators attention is 50 cents and sending your wish to Alex is 1 dollars (coin please, I cant spend all day drying paper money) :D

-

I remember a homeless guy who had a corner on the street. He was always reading books and carrying a sign, "Another day in paradise". I do not know if he was being sarcastic, but I always felt he was giving out a message regardless of his situation.

An angel on the street
Watches the world
and lets people know
its another day in paradise.

Love
Hermes

<salute to you> Hear Hear, Hermes

Thanks for the big smile, Hermes!

I feel the same way. It's been a great experience for me too!

Back