Sending a special Happy Mothers Days cheer out to all moms

JustinZ28

Reaction score
Just wanted to say to all the moms on the board have a Happy Mothers Day, you all deserve it!!!

Awwwwwwwwwww Thanks Justin. I know any mother is a special and hard work to take care of their special children. :hug:

:tears: my mom was a complete #itch to me today, Hub tried hard to be home inbetween shifts. He had no time to get me anything, we went out early for breakfast then he had to get to work, came home in the hour that he had left and made an early dinner for us. He just left now, won't be home until 11:30~12am tonight.

Aw - thanks ! That's soo sweet of you. :hug:

Happy mama day to all my favorite mamas in the world! thats ALL of you, we may have our disagreements but i have upmost respect for each and everyone of you because you carried your child for 9 months and went thru the enduring pain to bring a beautiful child into the world, you are to be praised not just for today but for every day that you are with ur child, ur an inspriation to us non mothers around the world!

thanks :) I had a blast day, and wish it forever, my man been do everything for me, such take care kids, clean house, take me out to eat.

Back