Sending a PM

Reiko

Reaction score
What is the point? You just get ignored.:dunno:

You sent PMs to alldeaf members and they don't reply back?

They either don't know how to use the PM system or have the PM thing blocked or ignore them, also probably their PM box is full. There's probably many reasons you can't reach them thru the PM.

Aww Don't worry sweetie, cause many of us don't ignore PM :hug:

I know I don't unless it's disrespecting or if you know what I mean? :lol:

PMland serves other purposes here in AD, such as to confide with another member, to say, 'hello!', to simply get to know another person better, as you can see, there are many reasons for using PMs, like for myself, I can't ignore the influx of PMs I do get daily, there are many times some of these members are asking for help, advice, etc., or simply have a complaint that needs attention--with my PMland hovering near 200 almost daily, it's always hard to choose which ones I do want to 'delete' or 'save'....of course, I could always save them to a file on my computer....

Bottom line, I can't nor will ignore anyone who PM's me, as for those who don't reply back, often-times, they don't have the habit of checking their PM's as much like some members might. If after several tries and to no avail, then simply move on...there's plenty of others here who would happily respond to a PM! ;)

me2 ain't ignore but sometime I didn't pay attention "see" message 1... cuz i turned it off the pop up alert.. which annoys me.. LOL
of course I'll be always check PM..

As long as you are using our PMs for the right reason, you're doing fine. If you join AllDeaf and start PMing everyone as if you want to date them, then they will most likely ignore you.

Back