Senators and Congressman

athleticandy88

Reaction score
I am in need of new hearing aids and I was told to write the Senators and congressman since it's begaining to be the time of the year where they will help people to get them to vote for them. Is that true? Oh,well if it's not then I guess i'll be sending my letter as a try but anyhow, I have phonak Digital hearing aids but I'm without them for 2-weeks because of them getting fixed so Im at school not being able to hear, teachers having a hard time explaining thngs to me in class (I am the only hard of hearing student at my school) yeah so that sucks, teacher are confused and don't know what to do. for the past two days i've been sent to the Library so I can do research for GRANTS and some other work but I dont know, but can someone else help me here.. also I am trying to get Social Security to help me buy hearing aids supplies but they're saying i'm not elligable*** for it? why would they say that?
Im lost about that.. maybe the lady is stupid or doesn't know what Im asking for. because she said If Im able to work then i'm fine, Yah lady I'm able to work until I loose all of my hearing and whatnot. Ive receieved SSI before but then they took me off so Im 18 now trying to re apply, but i'll go to the office & hand them my papers to give them an idea of what I want back! :deal:

Try these groups?

Have you tried contacting Lion's Club or Sertoma to help you get one?

and even check with your state vocational rehabilitation to see if you can get one from the state?

There are few options that may help.

Good luck!

:)

hey actually i will find out tomorrow but my counsler from school told me that the Lion club said they can help, so when I go in tomorrow ill find out if they gave me a grant to get new hearing aids or to replace my olds one but who knows..

Back