Senator Barbara Boxer quote "Terrorism is a result of this war"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ravensteve1961 said:
Let see....
Who almost blew up the world during the cuban missle crises? JFK!

Who didnt do a thing about the iran crises? Jimmy Carter!

Who Bombed an aspirn factory and the chineese embassy during the bosina & kosovo attacks? Bill Clinton!

Who didnt go after saddam & bin laden and was so soft on al queda? Bill Clinton!

No wonder liberals cant defend and protect our nation
So, it's obvious that it's both Democrats and Republicans that can't defend our country 100%. No one is perfect.

Bush is doing the right thing.But my point is we already got saddam out now lets get IRAN! cause i have a feeling iran is behind this london attack.Plus irans president is part of the 1979 students who took americans hostage.

ravensteve1961 said:
I guess you never heard of Kuwait. Saddam invaded kuwait back in 1991. Plus iraq commited a lot of war crimes that was never taken up the genenva conventions.Then reason saddam didnt take another country is because saddam knew that would trigger the US to come back to jusified a war.

Im not comparing the two differant wars im comparing the differance politics are. Republicans didnt dare bash FDR about men dying. Thats the facts of war MEN DIE!! And liberals are bashing president bush on the war on terrorism for political gain. WHERE WERE TED KENNEDY AND BARBARA BOXER When Clinton attack kosovo and bombed an aspirn factory and the chineese embassy? WHERE WERE THEY?? WHERE WERE TED KENNEDY AND BARBARA BOXER Condeming jimmy carter to do something against iran when the students take americans hostage.See what it all boils down too is liberals will never bash their own party leader in the white house.

Stop complaining about what you think needs to be bitched about. I'm not defending Clinton's actions in Kosovo, nor Jimmy Carter's inaction in the Iran hostage situation. Thats not the subject being discussed, so don't try to change the subject. Start a new thread if you want to discuss those.

You know what I meant about Saddam not invading another country is he didn't invade any country since Kuwait to provoke this action. The war crimes they Saddam may or may not have committed are not the reason we went to war we went to war because "Saddam is a threat to peace and has weapons of mass destruction." Come to find out, he wasn't a threat and there are no WMDs. We were thrusted into WWII because Japan attacked us and Germany declared war on us. We had no other choice but to go to war. That is the reason Republicans didn't challenge FDR during World War II. Democrats challange Bush's war because it is not necessary. Soldiers are dying in a war with no merit. You want to tell me they don't have a reason to be upset?

How about we tell you there is a stash of gold over there, but there is a group of thugs protecting it, and when you get over there, you find out there is no gold, but you end up getting killed. How do you think people should react to that?

ravensteve1961 said:
Bush is doing the right thing.But my point is we already got saddam out now lets get IRAN! cause i have a feeling iran is behind this london attack.Plus irans president is part of the 1979 students who took americans hostage.

Ignorance rains supreme!

I have a feeling that France was behind the murder of Terri Schiavo. Lets go invade them!

Great logic there, chief.

And you statement
Bush is doing the right thing
is an opinion, not fact.

What if Iran has nukes? What if North Korea gets involved? Then we're in a "nucular" war.

Iran cannot attack the US soil with nukes.They dont have a long range missle to hit us. And nether does north korea. They can attack US allies but they will get wiped off the map because of it. Its called deterance. When any nation attacks the US or our allies is subjected to an deterance from the US. So what good does it do for IRAN or north korea attack US allies if were still here and you get wiped off the map.

ravensteve1961 said:
Iran cannot attack the US soil with nukes.They dont have a long range missle to hit us. And nether does north korea. They can attack US allies but they will get wiped off the map because of it. Its called deterance. When any nation attacks the US or our allies is subjected to an deterance from the US. So what good does it do for IRAN or north korea attack US allies if were still here and you get wiped off the map.

I thought you watched the news. Yes North Korea does have long range missiles that can reach the United States, and they already have at least upto 6 nuclear weapson, according to the latest IAEA report. Also I'm kind of surprised you haven't been jumping on the fact that the IAEA also found a link between North Korea providing Iran with materials to help them with their nuclear energy program.

Too bad we don't have that many allies anymore. If war broke out between us and either Iran or North Korea, do you really think any other country would want to dirty their hands, especially after seeing this war? A recent UK memo mentioned troop withdrawal. HHHMMMMMMMMM

Well i guess you dont know our military very well dont you? Well you can blame this one on bill clinton too.Clinton used diplomacy rather than force.He allowed a chinese spy who got caught red handed allowed to go back to china after he spyed on our nuclear secrets.And aiding the enemy is an impeachable offense. Plus we now have a missle defense syastem thanks to george w bush who broke many treaties with the russians on all these years liberals think treaties was gonna keep us out of war.So lets break the rest of the treaties including treaties with china.

Yup, god damn that Bill Clinton for letting that Chinese spy go. And god damn the Chinese government for releasing our spies when they were forced to land on a Chinese base, and were treated like royalty.

At least with Bill Clinton's diplomacy, we still had allies.

ravensteve1961 said:
Well i guess you dont know our military very well dont you? Well you can blame this one on bill clinton too.Clinton used diplomacy rather than force.He allowed a chinese spy who got caught red handed allowed to go back to china after he spyed on our nuclear secrets.And aiding the enemy is an impeachable offense. Plus we now have a missle defense syastem thanks to george w bush who broke many treaties with the russians on all these years liberals think treaties was gonna keep us out of war.So lets break the rest of the treaties including treaties with china.

Funny that you blame Clinton for everything. He's your favorite scapegoat.

Didn't you know that we started cutting back on military spending during H.W. Bush's administration at the behest of one Donald Rumsfeld?

Yeah, that's a fact, jack. Time to learn some history before you go pointing fingers. :ugh2:

Barbara is correct, Iraq was a war of choice it wasn't necessary. Sept. 11th has nothing to do with Iraq I have told you that many times before, Osama bin Laden had something to do with Sept. 11th, But did Bush bothered going after Osama bin Laden? There was no justice done for Sept. 11th. He just swept that under the rug. The Bush Administration knew of the 9/11 attacks before hand, did nothing to prevent it. They were warned about Al-Qaeda attacks. When that attack happened on Sept. 11th, Bush did not react as if he was interested in trying to do something about the situation. Did he leave the school? Nope, It was an emergency, people's lives were at stake. Why wasn't Osama bin Laden captured since? Why even bother getting Saddam in the begin? From that day forward I lost respect for Bush.

You have so much bitter about the Democratic and Clinton. But when Bush does something wrong you stand by his side. If you really care about those people who die on Sept. 11th You would have been mad at Bush right now. You have so much highly respect for him just because he is a republican. What a shame. :eek:

I agree with Cheri. They have talked about it on news and everything else. I suggest you to watch the movie "Fahrenheit 9/11" and it will tell you about everything. I believe you won't watch it because of Michael Moore. Well it your lost!!

Cheri said:
Barbara is correct, Iraq was a war of choice it wasn't necessary. Sept. 11th has nothing to do with Iraq I have told you that many times before, Osama bin Laden had something to do with Sept. 11th, But did Bush bothered going after Osama bin Laden? There was no justice done for Sept. 11th. He just swept that under the rug. The Bush Administration knew of the 9/11 attacks before hand, did nothing to prevent it. They were warned about Al-Qaeda attacks. When that attack happened on Sept. 11th, Bush did not react as if he was interested in trying to do something about the situation. Did he leave the school? Nope, It was an emergency, people's lives were at stake. Why wasn't Osama bin Laden captured since? Why even bother getting Saddam in the begin? From that day forward I lost respect for Bush.

You have so much bitter about the Democratic and Clinton. But when Bush does something wrong you stand by his side. If you really care about those people who die on Sept. 11th You would have been mad at Bush right now. You have so much highly respect for him just because he is a republican. What a shame. :eek:

:werd:

I hope you guys don't seriously think Michael Moore is a reputable source of knowledge. :eek:

He's a filmmaker, not a journalist. He's in it for the money, not out of the goodness of his heart. :roll:

And Michael Moore is a liberal just like barbara stressand is.Lets face it would Michael Moore do a film interview on bill clinton and asked him why did he cheat on his wife? And why you dodged the vietnam draft? No he would never do that.
The only reason Michael Moore did the movie fahrenheit 9-11 is because george bush was very poplular in the polls and liberal hollywood couldnt tolerate 4 more years of G.O.P power.

Ravensteve,

You still obsessed with Clinton? Do you have a crush on Clinton or something?
:shock: The only reason You don't like Barbara because she not a republican get over your bitter.

Well I never saw Fahrenheit 9/11, But my hearing sister did and she believes that movie is true.

Cheri said:
Ravensteve,
Well I never saw Fahrenheit 9/11, But my hearing sister did and she believes that movie is true.

And she would also belive monkeys and elephants can fly too eh?.

ravensteve1961 said:
And she would also belive monkeys and elephants can fly too eh?.

Is that what you believe in? :giggle: She is a teacher of the 4th grader and alot smarter than someone like you. *cough cough*

ravensteve1961 said:
And Michael Moore is a liberal just like barbara stressand is.Lets face it would Michael Moore do a film interview on bill clinton and asked him why did he cheat on his wife? And why you dodged the vietnam draft? No he would never do that.
The only reason Michael Moore did the movie fahrenheit 9-11 is because george bush was very poplular in the polls and liberal hollywood couldnt tolerate 4 more years of G.O.P power.

Oh, you mean like Bush made up excuses not to go to Vietnam and disappeared for the last year of his service?

never mind. I guess it doesn't count becuase he's a republican.

Oh please Steve, how many times do you think Michael Moore was questioned about the validity of Farenheit 9/11? On his website, be quoted and backed up every single source he used. A complete bibliography. If you think its a lie, then you're simply being stubborn and ignoring the truth, which is not surprising at all from a person as ignorant as you.

Michael Moore made that movie for 2 reasons.Money and to get john kerry elected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back