Sell Leprechaun dvds

DoVip said:
Someone hack into to my ebay.
Let me guess... you clicked on a link in an eBay email due to "account complications"?

VamPyroX said:
Let me guess... you clicked on a link in an eBay email due to "account complications"?

What is it?

DoVip said:
What is it?
There are bogus emails going around that look like they came from eBay. It usually tells you that there's a problem with your account or something. Sometimes, it will say something like... "Your account inactive" or "Someone has sent you a message" or "Your account needs verification". They all will look like the real thing and include a link that takes you to the front login page for eBay. However, it's not the real eBay login but a fake cover-up made by someone else. When you attempt to login, it will reset to the original eBay webpage and make you think you have to try again. Everything will seem fine, until it's too late. Your name and password has been sent to someone else and they log on eBay screwing everything up for you.

DoVip said:
Someone hack into to my ebay.

Nothing new, it happened to me many time on my old eBay ID, so I changed new ID and no more hack into my eBay, whoo hoo!!!

VamPyroX said:
There are bogus emails going around that look like they came from eBay. It usually tells you that there's a problem with your account or something. Sometimes, it will say something like... "Your account inactive" or "Someone has sent you a message" or "Your account needs verification". They all will look like the real thing and include a link that takes you to the front login page for eBay. However, it's not the real eBay login but a fake cover-up made by someone else. When you attempt to login, it will reset to the original eBay webpage and make you think you have to try again. Everything will seem fine, until it's too late. Your name and password has been sent to someone else and they log on eBay screwing everything up for you.

For me, on my old ID, I always received email said my CC needs to be upgraded or want to become powerseller and boom someone hacked into my eBay...

farewell65 said:
For me, on my old ID, I always received email said my CC needs to be upgraded or want to become powerseller and boom someone hacked into my eBay...
Well, people can't just hack into your account unless you "accidentally" gave them your account information. I get these emails for eBay, banks, credit cards, PayPal, etc. I know them enough to know they're fake. :)

VamPyroX said:
Well, people can't just hack into your account unless you "accidentally" gave them your account information. I get these emails for eBay, banks, credit cards, PayPal, etc. I know them enough to know they're fake. :)

I did that before, now I learned my lesson and I always report to spam every time I got email and it looks funny or stupid info...

$35 is awful a lot what your asking... I can go to blockbuster and buy it for less than $10 since it's a older movie... But I hope someone will eventually buy it from you... :)

RoyalMajesty said:
$35 is awful a lot what your asking... I can go to blockbuster and buy it for less than $10 since it's a older movie... But I hope someone will eventually buy it from you... :)

Lol. That cheap because it rent. :ugh3:

DoVip said:
Lol. That cheap because it rent. :ugh3:
No!! I don't rent movies.... I BUY movies and at blockbuster they have movies for SALE for less than $10 for old movies...... Plus again $35 is a lot of money!!

RoyalMajesty said:
Actually, it's not just one movie... it's a whole set of all 5 movies.

2399139-l.jpg

The actual new price is $45. So, you're saving 10 bucks. Of course, there's always shipping and handling... which will be extra money. Shipping and handling is probably a few dollars more, but less than $45.

Also, it says that the price is negotiable. If you want to make a lower offer, do so. If he wants to deny your lower offer, he can. :)

VamPyroX said:
Actually, it's not just one movie... it's a whole set of all 5 movies.

2399139-l.jpg

The actual new price is $45. So, you're saving 10 bucks. Of course, there's always shipping and handling... which will be extra money. Shipping and handling is probably a few dollars more, but less than $45.

Also, it says that the price is negotiable. If you want to make a lower offer, do so. If he wants to deny your lower offer, he can. :)
Well well he needed to give out more details, and the link he showed has only one movie.. Thats what I meant.... $45 for the collection isn't bad at all but I don't like them kinds of movies.. Argh! Im looking for season one dvd "House" at wally world it's $100.. and I've tried ebay each person keeps beating me first before I get there.. Im not online 24/7 lol!! But anyways has the person thought about pawn it and eventually they will get $45 for the collection as long as it is in good shape.... :)

RoyalMajesty said:
Well well he needed to give out more details, and the link he showed has only one movie.. Thats what I meant.... $45 for the collection isn't bad at all but I don't like them kinds of movies.. Argh! Im looking for season one dvd "House" at wally world it's $100.. and I've tried ebay each person keeps beating me first before I get there.. Im not online 24/7 lol!! But anyways has the person thought about pawn it and eventually they will get $45 for the collection as long as it is in good shape.... :)
Actually, the link he gave us did have both pictures. All you have to do is click on the thumbnail under the main picture and you'll see the side view... which I just showed you. :)

Back