Wireless PCI
Zip Drive
CDRW Drive
CDROM Drve
Floppy Drive
5 fans to keep the computer cool and clean
WINDOW XP
OFFICE XP

I have pictures of Tower. if u want to see the pictures. please email me at nycpaco23@aol.com and I will send you a pictures.

Cash $400 or best offer

I have a computer that has just about everything you're offering and it's worth less than $1.

Yep, the value of computers decrease by 50% for every 6 months you own it.

I bought it for $2,000 in September 2001.

March 2002 = $1,000

September 2002 = $500

March 2003 = $250

September 2003 = $125

March 2004 = $62.50

September 2004 = $31.25

March 2005 = $15.63

September 2005 = $7.81

March 2006 = $3.91

September 2006 = $1.95

March 2007 = $.98

Yep, my computer is now worth less than 98 cents today. :(

Your tower does sounds like too pricy. Honestly ur tower and all you have reasonable price around $200 dollars because right now it's all high technology and better. My computer runs 2.0 AMD 64x, 512 mb video card, montherboard, 6 fans, tall tower, 4GB of memory ram. All those cost me around 500 dollars. With DVD rom, zip drive, and DVD RW+- daul layer rom Also 160 SATA harddrive and 250 IDE harddrive.

Eh eh eh! here is example of brand new PC for $479.95 at Compusa

HP Pavilion s7600n Slimline PC
AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 2GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, 200GB Hard Drive, 16X DVD+/-RW Drive, Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005

For 79 dollars more than your offer I get much much much more than what your computer got!

As Vampy described, he is right. Only suckers will buy your PC!

I never sell my PC, I use it until the day it went dead. Unfortunately none went dead.

Eh eh eh! here is example of brand new PC for $479.95 at Compusa

HP Pavilion s7600n Slimline PC
AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 2GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, 200GB Hard Drive, 16X DVD+/-RW Drive, Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005

For 79 dollars more than your offer I get much much much more than what your computer got!

As Vampy described, he is right. Only suckers will buy your PC!

I never sell my PC, I use it until the day it went dead. Unfortunately none went dead.
:werd:

I'm keeping my computer until it dies.

I've had my computer since September 2001 and it still works fine. Yes, I'm still using the shitty Windows ME... but it still works and hasn't failed me yet.

The only problem I have is that my video card is way outdated. The last barely playable game I have is Command & Conquer: Generals. I want to get the new game, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, but it runs on DVD... not PC. :(

I also can't play the current version of Quicktime nor can I install a few other programs since they require Windows XP or higher. :(

Other than that, it hasn't failed me when it comes to education... MS Word, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc. :thumb:

$400 for shitty PC, that's rip off, no offensive.

I rather to sticking on Windows XP.

:werd:

I'm keeping my computer until it dies.

I've had my computer since September 2001 and it still works fine. Yes, I'm still using the shitty Windows ME... but it still works and hasn't failed me yet.

The only problem I have is that my video card is way outdated. The last barely playable game I have is Command & Conquer: Generals. I want to get the new game, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, but it runs on DVD... not PC. :(

I also can't play the current version of Quicktime nor can I install a few other programs since they require Windows XP or higher. :(

Other than that, it hasn't failed me when it comes to education... MS Word, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc. :thumb:

You can buy Windows XP software at ebay or stores but few stores do offer.

They are using small memory from your computer, also you can mod your computer, suchs add extra RAM, install DVD drive or other thing.

You can buy Windows XP software at ebay or stores but few stores do offer.

They are using small memory from your computer, also you can mod your computer, suchs add extra RAM, install DVD drive or other thing.
I could... but I'm satisfied with what I have now.

As long as I don't download those KB###### updates, I'm safe. ;)

What's that?
Microsoft provides updates to older versions of Windows.

According to a friend of mine who works for Microsoft, they provide updates that fixes some security flaws... but complicates other things causing the computer to crash more frequently.

When the computer crashes more frequently, then people are compelled to upgrade their OS to a current version.

The security patches start with KB then a bunch of random numbers.

Microsoft provides updates to older versions of Windows.

According to a friend of mine who works for Microsoft, they provide updates that fixes some security flaws... but complicates other things causing the computer to crash more frequently.

When the computer crashes more frequently, then people are compelled to upgrade their OS to a current version.

The security patches start with KB then a bunch of random numbers.

What are you doing if you accidently to update it?

What are you doing if you accidently to update it?
Well, some of the updates don't really cause problems... but some do.

If it causes problems, I'll simply uninstall it. ;)

There are two that are important and I have them on my computer right now. They haven't caused me any problems. :)

1.6 AMD GHZ
768MB Ram
40 GB and i can give u extra 40 GB
128 MB VIDEO CARD ATI
5 USB ports
Wireless PCI
Zip Drive
CDRW Drive
CDROM Drve
Floppy Drive
5 fans to keep the computer cool and clean
WINDOW XP
OFFICE XP

I have pictures of Tower. if u want to see the pictures. please email me at nycpaco23@aol.com and I will send you a pictures.

Cash $400 or best offer

I bought this computer similar like yours in the year of 2002.. it cost me 700 bucks.... sounds like yours is worth 150 bucks now...

I bought this computer similar like yours in the year of 2002.. it cost me 700 bucks.... sounds like yours is worth 150 bucks now...
If you bought yours for $700 in 2002, it will probably cost 68 cents right now. ;)

Looks like Italian Paco GULPED!!! No response from hm? RME!

Yup, he's looks too quitely now.

$400 for his computer is rip off because you can get low-end PC for $350 or so but great to use it for internet, e-mail, AIM, video, Google earth or whatever, also not good for true games like Sims 2, Sim city 4 and Call of Duty 3, that require to have graphic card and 1GB RAM.

:pissed: :rl: 20 buck or nothing lol

maybe you can try sell on ebay i real have lot of old shit pc parts mosty em made in 1990s

today i have 2 new system one is 2.4 ghz 1.5 gb ram 256 mb vid
and other is 3.4 ghz 1 gb ram 256 mb vid and i have one mobo and cpu not running because it was on fire once and i think it still work it 3 ghz cpu total i have 3 new system only 2 is up one is down not setup maybe i will sell it not sure wa i can do with it all i think i will switch 3 ghz to 2.4 ghz becasue it getting laggy loli hate lag! :rl:

Back