self-portrait

travisdoesmath

Reaction score
396510876_l.jpg

Looks good .... The only thing I don't like is I don't think guys should wear earrings. Never liked to see a guy with earrings.

Pretty good...I like the attention to the proportion and alignment of the features. :)

Heath said:
Looks good .... The only thing I don't like is I don't think guys should wear earrings. Never liked to see a guy with earrings.
Awww Heath that is too bad because I think guys with an earring look so sexy :thumb:

Heath said:

hah, I've worn earrings for 10 years now, I don't think I'm going to be changing any time soon

I don't think people should get so hung up on whether or not guys wear earrings.

BlueButterfly said:
Awww Heath that is too bad because I think guys with an earring look so sexy :thumb:

I am a guy. Just never liked them even, if they have some hardcore guy's earrings on. The tattoo shop I went to has body piercings and I only got a tattoo. No pierce ears no thanks , man !!!!

Women see things differently than guys, I guess

Heath said:
I am a guy. Just never liked them even, if they have some hardcore guy's earrings on. The tattoo shop I went to has body piercings and I only got a tattoo. No pierce ears no thanks , man !!!!

Women see things differently than guys, I guess

You can get more than your ears pierced, y'know.

I've had 10 total different piercings :thumb:

If I told you where all of them were, you'd probably :eek2: :shock:

Please don't say you have a Prince Albert by the way did you shave your head looks cool

Soonersseth said:
Please don't say you have a Prince Albert by the way did you shave your head looks cool

Okay.

I won't say it.

(I took it out anyway :) )

Yeah, I've been shaving my head for a few years now

travisdoesmath said:
Let's just say that you can't get one. (I'm assuming that you're a girl)
LOL I knew what it was but I was hoping to get you to say it but dang you were too smart not to say it ;)

I know this thread has been collecting dust for a while now. Since I started today, If you don't mind, I would like to compliment on your portrait.

It looks cool! The usage of colors and style reminds me of Pop Art in a modern way or sort of minimalism.

Back