Seimens Pure - what accessories do u use

meeganb

Reaction score
Hi guys
I've been using the seimens Pure ha for the past 3 weeks.
I'm just wondering what accessories you use for them. Does anyone use the charger that us available? I'm currently going through 1 battery a week. Is this average?
Does anyone use the minitek?
Can someone explain to me when n where they use there minitek?
I'm still very new to this
Thanks Megan

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AllDeaf App mobile app

the Siemens website should be able to tell you alot of info on your Pure!

here's some great tips on video! Handling videos - Siemens Audiology Solutions

cool stuff for use with your hearing aids
Accessories for Pure - Siemens Hearing Instruments

SIEMENS PURE USER MANUAL Pdf Download. (here's the manual if you want more references!)
hope this helps.

Thanks so much for your help!? Are u a seimens user??
I'm wondering how well these products work!?
Do ppl have issue with them?
Thanks Megan

Hi guys
I've been using the seimens Pure ha for the past 3 weeks.
I'm just wondering what accessories you use for them. Does anyone use the charger that us available? I'm currently going through 1 battery a week. Is this average?
Does anyone use the minitek?
Can someone explain to me when n where they use there minitek?
I'm still very new to this
Thanks Megan

My battery last longer than week , but I do not use a seimens ,, are you opening the battery door at night ?

My battery last longer than week , but I do not use a seimens ,, are you opening the battery door at night ?

Different size battery that's why. Some are so tiny and don't last that long.

"Battery life
One of the most common questions individuals have about hearing aid batteries is how long they will last. Generally speaking, they can last anywhere from five to 14 days, based on a 16 hour per day use cycle. This is of course dependent upon the size of the battery and power needed by the hearing aid. Typically, smaller ones don’t last quite as long because their size restricts the amount of power stored in them.
If a hearing aid user is experiencing shortened battery life, it’s possible there is an issue with the hearing device. A hearing aid wearer should consult their device manual or contact their hearing healthcare professional to make sure everything is working properly."

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 3
I had Siemens Pure HAs and I did use MiniTek usually for music, tv and that was it.

Did u like the mini tek? It's not that cheap like $550 so if I'm gunna buy it I want to make sure it's worth the money.
Did you swap to another kind of hearing aid? What was the reason?

I open the battery door every night maybe I should be opening it further? It lasts 7 days one ear (bad ear) 8 days the other (good ear).

Different size battery that's why. Some are so tiny and don't last that long.

"Battery life
One of the most common questions individuals have about hearing aid batteries is how long they will last. Generally speaking, they can last anywhere from five to 14 days, based on a 16 hour per day use cycle. This is of course dependent upon the size of the battery and power needed by the hearing aid. Typically, smaller ones don’t last quite as long because their size restricts the amount of power stored in them.
If a hearing aid user is experiencing shortened battery life, it’s possible there is an issue with the hearing device. A hearing aid wearer should consult their device manual or contact their hearing healthcare professional to make sure everything is working properly."

I use the p312 batteries. Does this sound about right? Has anyone tried the e charger? Where u charge your hearing aids every night ?

Did u like the mini tek? It's not that cheap like $550 so if I'm gunna buy it I want to make sure it's worth the money.
Did you swap to another kind of hearing aid? What was the reason?

Tbh, I really didn't like the MiniTek as it delayed the music, speech (as I had it as a FM system) and when I used it for a phone it barely connected. The MiniTek kept moving/swaying around when I kept walking while listening to music which caused a disconnecting skipping sound. but this is My Personal Opinion. I've seen people who do like it and really enjoy it!

I had to switch hearing aids to my old, Phonak Eleva 311, for school and everyday life. The Siemens were just too quiet for me and too soft sounding. Once I switched my HAs to the Phonak one I could hear everything clearer and louder. But now I need new HAs as these ones are 10 years old and crapping out haha! (I switched Siemens - Phonak just last year).
But again, all of this is my opinion, who knows maybe MiniTek will work for you and you will enjoy it.

Thanks so much for your help!? Are u a seimens user??
I'm wondering how well these products work!?
Do ppl have issue with them?
Thanks Megan

I was a Siemens user but the hearing aid I had is way much older!!! LOL *more like old as hell too*

Back