Seeking for better phones?

Reaction score
I'm currently looking for a new cell phone since I'm already getting annoyed with Tracfone and they aren't giving me much options. =\ I already had it up to here when I cannot call home so my parents know where I am and when I'm on my way home. Tracfone has gotten ridiculous now and I own one of their latest cell phone of touch screen of motorella (SP?). I have iCom and it's already connected.

So, what I'm seeking for is a new cell phone and deciding to find something more useful. Something with bluetooth involved since I wish to continue using iCom. I do enjoy using touch screen. So, what company would you recommend and tell me about their payment plans? Why are you recommending them?

I really don't know much other cell phone companies other than tracfone and Sprint, but I do not know anything about Sprint. So, care to suggest or explain?

Any advantages I can take here?

I recommend theSamsung Galaxy S2 Epic Touch upgrade price at $99.

This phone is great.

Virgin Mobile. Good rates and unlimited text and data on a Droid.

Virgin Mobile. Good rates and unlimited text and data on a Droid.

Depends on where the OP is located Virgin Mobile may or may not have coverage in that location. Also, I have read on a different forum where some regard their data as very slow in comparison to say T-Mobile, Verizon, etc.

If Verizon towers are desired, you do not have to be with Verizon but can use Page Plus for example. They rent the use of Verizon's towers and run cheaper if their plans fit your use patterns.

:cheers:So far I've had good experience using HTC thunderbolt, and 29.99 $ full data unlimited with Verizon. Does everything that I need from a phone and laptop.

Well, I'm thinking of a good budget to pay for each month. All I want is talk and text message. I intend to text a lot because of my friends, but I also call whenever I go to places. So, I will check into Verzion which I have. I do have Virgin Mobile out here, so it's pretty varied over here.

I never heard of HTC, please! Tell me more about them! I am curious and how their budget planning works.

Well, I'm thinking of a good budget to pay for each month. All I want is talk and text message. I intend to text a lot because of my friends, but I also call whenever I go to places. So, I will check into Verzion which I have. I do have Virgin Mobile out here, so it's pretty varied over here.

I never heard of HTC, please! Tell me more about them! I am curious and how their budget planning works.

HTC is a phone manufacturer. Several different different carriers (Verizon, T-Mobile, etc.) sell phones made by them. The HTC Thunderbolt is just one model that happens to be a Verizon phone.

Sprint offers a good plan and good phones for Deaf but has O.K. service coverage depends on locations. Sprint also has HTC phones too.

I have Samsung Epic G4 smartphone with both touchscreen and physical slideout
keyboard and run on current Android version. My mom has HTC phone, run on Android too.

I'm getting the CapTel phone for home use. Any feedback on this product. Do you youse one if so is it any good? Thanks

Where do you live? I would love unlimited data, almost worth moving! :)

Iowa! If you move halfway around the world just for unlimited data, I will take you to a McDonald's lunch to celebrate. :lol:

Back