Seeking a roomate for short term in AUSTIN, TX

abcCity

Reaction score
Good afternoon folks -

I am trying to find out what is the best way to reach out to the community in Austin, TX. There are several websites but cannot post up ads ie: seeking a roommate. I assumed this is an appropriate place to ask around.

I am moving to Austin next month in December or the beginning of January 2013.
I will need a bedroom for a month to 3 months. It is really depends on the situation. I have a family in Austin but is a full house. I will appreicate if you know anyone who has a vacant room that I can rent. It can be anywhere except east & south east and comfortable enough for me to walk to kitchen and bathroom.

If you know which website to go on, please redirect me to the right place to post up ads.

Thank you!

Good afternoon folks -

I am trying to find out what is the best way to reach out to the community in Austin, TX. There are several websites but cannot post up ads ie: seeking a roommate. I assumed this is an appropriate place to ask around.

I am moving to Austin next month in December or the beginning of January 2013.
I will need a bedroom for a month to 3 months. It is really depends on the situation. I have a family in Austin but is a full house. I will appreicate if you know anyone who has a vacant room that I can rent. It can be anywhere except east & south east and comfortable enough for me to walk to kitchen and bathroom.

If you know which website to go on, please redirect me to the right place to post up ads.

Thank you!

you can find in deaf network of texas to place your ad there.

Back