seeking a long lost friend

BIGQUEEN64

Reaction score
Hi everyone ,I'm seeking a long lost friend named Carleen Carissa Gardine borned in jan 2nd ,1963 at the military station in Germany. We used to live in the neighbor area in Tulsa,Oklahoma between 1975 to 76 not that long before they had moved to missouri so we write a letter to each other for several years till i got married at 19 and move away .I lost contact with her in 1984 and havent heard from her since her old address was in Chicago,Illinois. If u know whereabout her pls have her contact me and she will know who i am .Thank u and I will be appreciate it...:fingersx: :angel:

I don't know her. Have you searched for her on the net ? Perhaps you had better search some sites like myspace . She might be a member of some sites or not . Who knows ? I know of some people that met their old friends via myspace . Good luck anyways :)

Hi everyone ,I'm seeking a long lost friend named Carleen Carissa Gardine borned in jan 2nd ,1963 at the military station in Germany. We used to live in the neighbor area in Tulsa,Oklahoma between 1975 to 76 not that long before they had moved to missouri so we write a letter to each other for several years till i got married at 19 and move away .I lost contact with her in 1984 and havent heard from her since her old address was in Chicago,Illinois. If u know whereabout her pls have her contact me and she will know who i am .Thank u and I will be appreciate it...:fingersx: :angel:

try White Pages Phone Directory with Free People Search and go from there...

i found some old hearing friends through that link... it works unless they are "unlisted"...

good luck! :)

Back