See What I'm Saying

DeafCaver

Reaction score
This is a trailer for a new documentary about deaf performers. It's a MUST-SEE and if it's not playing in your area then get a bunch together to car-pool to where it's nearest to you. Word of hand says that it's worth the drive.
Check it out!

[yt]Ovf4Z7WMdbc&[/yt]

This video is wonderful. Featuring a song by the band Powder written for this documentary and made into a music video. I think it can speak volumes just by itself. Watch it ... I think many of you will like it ... for all the right reasons.

[yt]Fx9XJ9jm11g&[/yt]

This is the website for the movie and videos... See What I'm Saying: The Deaf Entertainers Documentary | Official Movie Site

What do you all think?

Cool! :D Now I know a little about ASL :P

I'll have to do my own version of that song on BSL moahaha!

I just found out about this film. MUST SEE. This is awesome in so many ways. I'm so excited!

This is a trailer for a new documentary about deaf performers. It's a MUST-SEE and if it's not playing in your area then get a bunch together to car-pool to where it's nearest to you. Word of hand says that it's worth the drive.
Check it out!

This video is wonderful. Featuring a song by the band Powder written for this documentary and made into a music video. I think it can speak volumes just by itself. Watch it ... I think many of you will like it ... for all the right reasons.

This is the website for the movie and videos... See What I'm Saying: The Deaf Entertainers Documentary | Official Movie Site

What do you all think?

That's brilliant...I couldn't hear it but read the subtitles....:gpost:

Back