See what I took pic..

SherryCherish

Reaction score
flowersjulyweekend012qk0.jpg

found a baby bird on my yard. Poor bird, already dead, guess fell from tree. Bird was alive for 2 days.

flowersjulyweekend018ha7.jpg

My favorite Starglaze flower.. Love its smell.

flowersjulyweekend021tq6.jpg

Enjoy see the pics, thought to took them before go on vacation. :)

AWw great job at taking picture.. poor the baby bird. :( may he rest in peace..

aww the baby bird dead that was alive for 2 days? :(

wow nice flower :lol: dont let the bee sting your nose :lol:

gosh you both reply so fast! LOL. thank you both of you. Yea I did teared for that bird. So cute. Nothing i can do.

SherryCherish said:
gosh you both reply so fast! LOL. thank you both of you. Yea I did teared for that bird. So cute. Nothing i can do.

:giggle: maybe we are flash to reply back so quickly :giggle:

I do understand and birds do fall from the tree sometimes. I think the reason they fall down from the tree is from the heat wave being so thick and they fly alots just looking for water and flying takes up alots of water in the bird's body much like what we do when we excersice and we sweat. The bird becomes so drowsy and hallicunates ( wrong sp ) then they rock back many times then fall. I always try to keep my bird feed full of bird food and alots of water outside near my tree for the birds because they can see far away from the sky and notice red bird feed. They will know that is food and water. Save their life to fly another day full and not thristy.

That is a beautiful picture you took of yourself with that flower. I went Wow ! myself. I did not realize you were a beautiful woman if I may say. :ty:

oh i love the starglazer flowers they are my favorite as well

RIP baby birds it make me feel sad

JohnnyE said:
I do understand and birds do fall from the tree sometimes. I think the reason they fall down from the tree is from the heat wave being so thick and they fly alots just looking for water and flying takes up alots of water in the bird's body much like what we do when we excersice and we sweat. The bird becomes so drowsy and hallicunates ( wrong sp ) then they rock back many times then fall. I always try to keep my bird feed full of bird food and alots of water outside near my tree for the birds because they can see far away from the sky and notice red bird feed. They will know that is food and water. Save their life to fly another day full and not thristy.

That is a beautiful picture you took of yourself with that flower. I went Wow ! myself. I did not realize you were a beautiful woman if I may say. :ty:

Interesting, I don't know much about bird. It look like pigeon bird. Anyway, aww thanks. ;)

moonflower said:
oh i love the starglazer flowers they are my favorite as well

RIP baby birds it make me feel sad
Aww, me too! I love it, its very strong smell than other flower, I think! lol..

awww poor baby bird... He is rest in peace.. :(

Oh yeah, those flowers are popular here in Germany... They look sooo pretttyyy.. Good picture...

Liebling:-))) said:
awww poor baby bird... He is rest in peace.. :(

Oh yeah, those flowers are popular here in Germany... They look sooo pretttyyy.. Good picture...

yea.. thanks. Wow, wish i'm in full of starglaze..

I did nursed pigeon baby.. when grow it then flew away... few months later.. Older bird came back here and birthing their babies.. UGH!!!

Your picture lovely so much beautiful flower... I like that kind of flower..

thanks Tweety

GA, wow, must be fun to nurse that bird. LOL more babies.. thanks, love that flower.

These are cool, Sherry.

Aw, It melts my heart to see that adorable baby bird on the ground but yes, nature has its own way and there's nothing you could do. As for the starglaze flower, it is indeed beautiful too. Those are wonderful pictures and you should take more of them whenever you can ;)

thank you, yeah it surely did melt my heart that why i took pic of baby of bird. I'm trying to creative to be a photographic but its my enjoyable.

Back