second degree

illustrator

Reaction score
who are already have two degree or plan to get second degree?

I am finishing my first degree. I might continue for a second degree.

I am taking my time right now, and going to work on this workshop right now to receive my tutoring certification, and also going to work on passing the ASLTA certification.

Then perhaps next year, I will consider going back to school to get a second degree. I am not sure in what field though, which is why I want to take my time before choosing something.

I already have a degree, and I'm still taking my time before I decide on a second degree or not.

I'm thinking of maybe going for a master's and then a Ph.D...I'd like to become a women's studies professor.

I have AAS in photography and BS in Deaf Studies. Next, I will get MS in Rehabilitation Counseling next year. Then I am done with degrees. No thanks to PhD.

plan to get AAS in accounting, then get a part time job in accounting.. then continue to get BS degree in accounting.. then druing summer.. taking classes to become Masterdiver and instructor so i can teach deafies scuba diving without them having problem requesting an interpreter :D

Teach me how to do scuba!! ;) I love to explore deep sea, fishes, manta rays, sharks, dolphins, and ewww octopuses!! LOL I don't know my ears can handle with deep pitching sounds.

Oddball said:
Teach me how to do scuba!! ;) I love to explore deep sea, fishes, manta rays, sharks, dolphins, and ewww octopuses!! LOL I don't know my ears can handle with deep pitching sounds.

i would teach you but i charge $5,000 :P

seriously, i hafta take a class to become instructor then it will only cost around $200-$350 for a 1 week class for certificated.. :)

I'm currently working on getting a BA in Child Development from CSUN. But I'm seriously considering pursuing a second degree in Deaf Studies, time and finances permitting.

I already have AAS degree in Graphic Designer. I am work on to get BA degree in School of Education before I able to take MA degree in History Thesis.

I am interest going to Texas Christian University or Portland University.

I already have my Associates in Criminal Justice, I am now working on my bachelors degree in Criminal Justice, after this degree, I am done for a long while. I think I am getting burned out on school.

Sassy

I am thinking about pursuing Law degree. I think I'll make a good corporate lawyer because I have a strong accounting background. The second reason is that corporate lawyers make huge bucks and they are overpaid!!!! :smash:

Already have Assoicates in liberal arts, but am going for BS in psychology right now and I'm not sure if it was a right choice

I have a Master's...no PhD for me. I like working and coming home to NO worries having to do research papers, studying and all that stuff. Got so burnt out from school.

My husband will go back to school in Jan so I wouldnt be surprised if I go back to doing homework with him. My brother came here in the summer to go to summer school at McDaniel's for his Master's and I ended up doing a lot of homework with him! It never ends.

two cents advice.... I bet you $100,000 if I was right.

you are wasting time and money if you are pursuing a 2nd degree in the same level. Better
go for a HIGHER degree.

For example, if you have an AA, go for a Bachelor's degree...

If you had a Bachelor's, go for the Master's Degree.

If Master's degree, then go for a PhD degree.

PhD degree is a lot easier than you THINK.

I have stopped pursuing when I recieved my Master's degree. I've talked around about pursing a 2nd Master's Degree and I am very happy for not pursuing it at all. If I wanted a Phd degree, I would go for it. I have two teenage children to raise. So I am not in a postion for going back to school.

:ily:

I'm currently working towards a Bachelor's degree in social work (only one more semester to go before graduation -- yay! :)) and have plans to complete a Masters in rehabilitation training of the blind and deafblind. One of my dreams (since high school) has been to earn a P.h.D. I don't know if that will ever happen, but it's a goal I'm striving for. We'll see what happens over the next several years. :)

Back