Seattle ranks 2nd highest in same sex population

YEAH!!!!! I'm proud to live in Seattle, Washington!!!!!! Seattle rocks! I wont' be surprised if Seattle will become number one because many gays are moving here lately. I kept meeting new people that moving here every month. Most of them comes from San Fransisco, Chicago, Altanta, Texas, Kentucky, Tennesese, New York, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Ohio.

Oh shoot I remember that! My friend tried to get me to go one time but I had already made other plans, looks like it'll be next Saturday huh? Cool i'll go check it out! =) Thanks!

You should go there! I will be there this Saturday! :)

You should go there! I will be there this Saturday! :)

Cool! Hopfully i'll see ya there! Altho I might be by myself since I don't really know any gay deaf folks in Seattle lmao, but it'll feel better that I 'SORTA' know someone there so to speak haha.

Cool! Hopfully i'll see ya there! Altho I might be by myself since I don't really know any gay deaf folks in Seattle lmao, but it'll feel better that I 'SORTA' know someone there so to speak haha.

Awesome! Please feel free to say hi when you see me there! :)

Oh for sure! Now that I think of it, I THINK I already went one time with my friend, I was really drunk tho, but i'm not sure, I THINK I might've seen you there, I know I met a guy named Phillip, I can't believe I spaced that whole night out lmao.

Oh for sure! Now that I think of it, I THINK I already went one time with my friend, I was really drunk tho, but i'm not sure, I THINK I might've seen you there, I know I met a guy named Phillip, I can't believe I spaced that whole night out lmao.

LOL! I seriously doubt that I saw you before. Philip Wolfe? Yeah I know him.

LOL! I seriously doubt that I saw you before. Philip Wolfe? Yeah I know him.

Yesssss Philip Wolfe! LMAO I met him & his friend Aki, we chatted for a little bit & I hung out with him a couple times afterwards, but we kinda lost touch, does he still go there? Maybe we'll catch up. =P

Yesssss Philip Wolfe! LMAO I met him & his friend Aki, we chatted for a little bit & I hung out with him a couple times afterwards, but we kinda lost touch, does he still go there? Maybe we'll catch up. =P

Haha small world! I'm surprised that I never met you before! I know almost every deaf gay in Seattle. Nope Philip doesn't go to Starbucks anymore... Well its long story... Yes a lot of drama involved... Sighs...

Haha small world! I'm surprised that I never met you before! I know almost every deaf gay in Seattle. Nope Philip doesn't go to Starbucks anymore... Well its long story... Yes a lot of drama involved... Sighs...

Aww lol, he was quite a funny charatcher, but oh well, guess i'll have some 1 on 1 time with you then! :giggle:

LMAO! I'm just being retarded. :angel: Are there a lot of hotties @ Starbucks?? :giggle:

Haha sure..... Just few hotties deafies... Depends on your taste. Some deafies think some of them are hot that I don't think they're hot at all. Some of them think they're hot even I think so.

True, I'm just looking for people around my age lmao, cuz when I went to Northgate Mall one time, I saw a bunch of deaf folks, it was some kind of deaf meet, but they were all in their 40's or 50's, it's harder to relate to them ya know? LMAO, I think that's why I've always had hearing friends, cuz I don't know the right places to meet younger people. >_>

True, I'm just looking for people around my age lmao, cuz when I went to Northgate Mall one time, I saw a bunch of deaf folks, it was some kind of deaf meet, but they were all in their 40's or 50's, it's harder to relate to them ya know? LMAO, I think that's why I've always had hearing friends, cuz I don't know the right places to meet younger people. >_>

I hear ya. Always nice to be around people at same age group. Most of my deaf gay friends are older than I do. When I moved to Seattle last two years ago. I was "baby" deaf gay in Seattle I was 20 at that time... Now I am not the baby deaf gay anymore! Thanks God! I'm 22 now. I hang out with hearing friends too. I like both deaf and hearing people.

I hear ya. Always nice to be around people at same age group. Most of my deaf gay friends are older than I do. When I moved to Seattle last two years ago. I was "baby" deaf gay in Seattle I was 20 at that time... Now I am not the baby deaf gay anymore! Thanks God! I'm 22 now. I hang out with hearing friends too. I like both deaf and hearing people.

Aw same here! 22 years old. =D Cool, we're already off to a good start! LMAO! Oy, I need to get some sleep, i'm hella tired, but I will talk 2 you tmrw, have a great night. :kiss:

Back