Seattle Gay Pride fun

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
hey people,

Here in Seattle, I just got back from gay pride parade and event booths, it was a lot of fun. I'm not gay but I support them and I'm open minded. :) There was probably over 100,000 people in the area parade and Volunteer park, maybe some of u went there already, who knows. It was a nice clear and sunny day about 75 ish. I met with some new friends and old ones of course...whew I'm sweating and tired. At least, I enjoyed the time there.

glad u all had fun :)

Was supposed to go to honolulu but due to conflicting situation i was unable to BUT will go to the kona festival in two weeks then wyld womyns festival in OCT :)

javapride said:
glad u all had fun :)

Was supposed to go to honolulu but due to conflicting situation i was unable to BUT will go to the kona festival in two weeks then wyld womyns festival in OCT :)

Kona festival...what is that? :) What part of Hawaii are u in?

Coolio! :D Glad to hear that you had a good time there. I attended a few parades for Gays and Lesbians in Santa Monica and West Hollywood back in the early '90's....and I LOVED it and had a blast at the parades. ;)

WaterRats13 said:
Coolio! :D Glad to hear that you had a good time there. I attended a few parades for Gays and Lesbians in Santa Monica and West Hollywood back in the early '90's....and I LOVED it and had a blast at the parades. ;)

That's cool, sounds fun. I did join in the parade and waved to speculators...that was when I saw them coming and I jumped in and supported them for fun, it was Northwest Rainbow Alliance for the Deaf group. :)

the gays lesbain prade in kona
its gonna be a small one but will be fun :)

I ALMOST got to go to Pride in Boston...it was the day after the Indigo Girls concert..and usually I love to wander around the city and shop and hang out, but my brother and his girlfriend decided to drive me home after I slept over their place. We did get to see some of the Pride floats thou! :)

Cool, glad you had fun in Seattle Pride.

I didn't go to any gay pride event this year, because I was out of town when SLC had its gay festival on June 13th. I wish it was this weekend though, but it would have conflicted with Utah Art Festival (which I also didn't go to, ugh LOL).

I have been to the gay pride events in New York City twice. One time, I marched with the BiGLYNY (Bi Gay Lesbian Youths of New York) down Fifth Avenue. I used to post pictures of that, so some of you might remember that.

I am back onto weekly work again from Pride in STL weekend..... I will post in other treads refer to Pride STL weekend. :)

deafdyke said:
I ALMOST got to go to Pride in Boston...it was the day after the Indigo Girls concert..and usually I love to wander around the city and shop and hang out, but my brother and his girlfriend decided to drive me home after I slept over their place. We did get to see some of the Pride floats thou! :)

That's cool though, at least u had fun otherwise....I heard that Boston had their gay pride 2 weeks ago. :)

kuifje75 said:
Cool, glad you had fun in Seattle Pride.

I didn't go to any gay pride event this year, because I was out of town when SLC had its gay festival on June 13th. I wish it was this weekend though, but it would have conflicted with Utah Art Festival (which I also didn't go to, ugh LOL).

I have been to the gay pride events in New York City twice. One time, I marched with the BiGLYNY (Bi Gay Lesbian Youths of New York) down Fifth Avenue. I used to post pictures of that, so some of you might remember that.

try good luck next year...hopefully u'll go to one in SLC. :D Must be alot of people in NY gay pride for sure.

MizzDeaf said:
I am back onto weekly work again from Pride in STL weekend..... I will post in other treads refer to Pride STL weekend. :)

Didn't know St. Louis have gay pride too...interesting there Guess almost every city in the US do anyhow.

:thumb: greatsie Sequoia! glad to hear u had a blast at the Seattle Pride event! i went to the Seattle Pride sometime in the 90s with DHW5320 who is a member here on AD but doesnt post that much LOL -- it was awesome!

Fly Free said:
:thumb: greatsie Sequoia! glad to hear u had a blast at the Seattle Pride event! i went to the Seattle Pride sometime in the 90s with DHW5320 who is a member here on AD but doesnt post that much LOL -- it was awesome!

Ahh that's cool u went there before....it is 30 year anniversy of Seattle gay pride this year....1974-2004. :D. No wonder why I never see DHW5320 posting, I checked his profile...only 35 posts since summer 2003. Oh well!

Last edited:
in Georiga, they had pride last weekend thursday to sunday... my 2 of gay friends went there.. i cant wait to hear from them tell me whats going on... hehehehe!!! :)

TweetyBird said:
in Georiga, they had pride last weekend thursday to sunday... my 2 of gay friends went there.. i cant wait to hear from them tell me whats going on... hehehehe!!! :)

cool...hope ur friends had fun...why didn't u go to a gay pride? You are lesbian aren't ya? :)

sequoias said:
cool...hope ur friends had fun...why didn't u go to a gay pride? You are lesbian aren't ya? :)
yea i am lesbian... if i pay more cheaper $25.00 early last march but passed deadline, cuz of i was in hawaii so right now it will cost $150.00 too late for that... dang! next time i will :mrgreen:

TweetyBird said:
yea i am lesbian... if i pay more cheaper $25.00 early last march but passed deadline, cuz of i was in hawaii so right now it will cost $150.00 too late for that... dang! next time i will :mrgreen:

cool have fun there in Hawaii. :D

Back