Searching for a roommate in Greensboro, NC

Broadwayromance

Reaction score
Hi, everyone,

My name is Rachel and I, most likely, will be moving to Greensboro, NC in about a month or so. I would like to be able to live with someone who knows sign language (regardless of hearing status). I'm fine with living with more than one person if that is the case.

A short bio about myself: I am 28 years old, deaf, college-educated, quiet/introverted and I have a full-time job. I also have a 4-year-old cat (and if you have a cat, that would be awesome. My cat really needs a buddy, haha). I'm pretty laidback. My interests are movies, books, music, video games and more. I enjoy going out occasionally.

I'm fine with either male or female roommates. I just want to be able to live with people who I can talk/communicate with. =)

If you have a spot available, or if you're willing to get a place together; I'm up for that as well. Or if you know anyone who may be interested in doing this, let me know! I hope to hear from some of you guys pretty soon.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me! I really would like to make this happen.

Rachel

Hello.. my name's Sienna, currently living in Greensboro, but looking to get a place. I do not know sign language, but I have been trying to learn (my boyfriend actually bought me a book for Christmas). I'm an introvert so I'm kinda shy and quiet, but I do enjoy photography, writing, and video games. I'm 20, turning 21 in May, and am female. I have 2 part time jobs at the moment, one of which I just started and the other I've had for over a year now. I'm possibly interested. :)

Hmm who knows if the original poster is still around- it was posted in 2015 so not sure if the person is still in Greensboro or even looking.

Good luck with your search LelouchUsagi :)

Hmm who knows if the original poster is still around- it was posted in 2015 so not sure if the person is still in Greensboro or even looking.

Good luck with your search LelouchUsagi :)

Oh goodness! I didn't notice it was from 2015! Haha, but thanks :) I'll keep looking.

Back