searching for a deaf or hard of hearing woman for serious relationship

marriageminded13

Reaction score
I am a nice and caring man, i am hard of hearing but i can sign Asl and also my speech is good. I am looking for a woman who is searching for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage.. here is my number to text me (315) 834-2129. My name is Dennis.

Distance between two people is only as far as one allows it to be

I am a nice and caring man, i am hard of hearing but i can sign Asl and also my speech is good. I am looking for a woman who is searching for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage.. here is my number to text me (315) 834-2129. My name is Dennis.
Distance between two people is only as far as one allows it to be

Very smart to post your phone number there. Care if I send you some pizza or something? :laugh2:

Oh come on! Clearly he's had TONS of girls! :laugh2: Look, he's got 3 girls posting in this thread already! Told ya.... deaf chicks are sexier.... :D

Resorting to this forum? Sounds like desperation. Sorry, I personally would not give out my number and look here.

...and deaf chicks ARE sexier! :naughty:

Resorting to this forum? Sounds like desperation. Sorry, I personally would not give out my number and look here.

...and deaf chicks ARE sexier! :naughty:

Awww, well there goes me picking up any sexy deaf chicks! I'll give out my VRS number, that way they can't text me all the time. :laugh2:

It's because we can use our hands..... :naughty: :laugh2:

I've not found a woman here because not many women want to assist me teach cats to clap with front paws. Fear not, if you play your cards right, you may be able to find a chick here :).

So...we have a 13 year old "marriage minded" boy that wants to play house with a lady? Yeah, okay. I can play along with that. I'm a woman, now go mow the lawn and rake the leaves for me while I go BBQ a steak for myself while watching football.

Where they found your nips to pierce is beyond me! :shock::laugh2:

Mercy Mew, is that a wrestling ring you're sitting on? SO not into getting crushed, thank yew! :run:

Where they found your nips to pierce is beyond me! :shock::laugh2:

Mercy Mew, is that a wrestling ring you're sitting on? SO not into getting crushed, thank yew! :run:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I haven't laughed that hard out loud in a good bit! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

FOR YOUR INFORMATION! I am sitting on a table AND a chair. One chair simply couldn't hold all this lovin. :naughty:

SECONDLY!!!! We found my nipples with a combination of deep sea divers, a coal miner, and an x-ray!

Some people like it a little rough, getting smashed could be pretty sexy ya know? :naughty: :laugh2:

Back