searchin single 33 female

Rosered

Reaction score
xxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I am looking for a woman who white, between 30 to 33 years old, no kids, no smoking, light drinker, very easy going, must have patient, smart, dress casual, respect, no heavy tattoo or pericing, prefer either have high school degree or college, and to be very understanding.
Please contact Tur05tle@aol.com thank you!! I promise you - you wont regret this if you do decide. ;) :giggle: :bye:

Rosered said:
xxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I am looking for a woman who white, between 30 to 33 years old, no kids, no smoking, light drinker, very easy going, must have patient, smart, dress casual, respect, no heavy tattoo or pericing, prefer either have high school degree or college, and to be very understanding.
Please contact Tur05tle@aol.com thank you!! I promise you - you wont regret this if you do decide. ;) :giggle: :bye:

Psst, I am qualified. PICK ME!!!!! *cough*, I have no kids, not smoking, don't drink, very easy going I think, have patient, yes I am very smart, I dress casual,,, yes I respect, I got no tattoo and no pericing... I have 2 college degrees.... And also I am very understanding...

I'm just off white and 34. But I still qualified... right? :ugh2:

sequoias said:
advertising on who u looking for in alldeaf isn't going to get u a woman.

Yeah, he’s right. Trust me—the women around here are lunatics. :mrgreen:

She's right. Miss P is the only woman here who is not a lunatic. Hook up with her ASAP, Rosered—I guarantee you won’t regret it. :thumb:

I thought you said you don't want a b/f, Miss P...

so if you go out with that guy, you wouldn't consider this as a term called "dating" would you?

Levonian said:
She's right. Miss P is the only woman here who is not a lunatic. Hook up with her ASAP, Rosered—I guarantee you won’t regret it. :thumb:
If they did actually date and have a great time and still date some more would that mean that Miss P would spend less time around AD? :D

You never know. :mrgreen:

*sings to himself*

"Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around...
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound..."

:whistle:

And if it doesn’t work out with Miss P, I have the perfect solution for Rosered. Now don’t be bashful, Rosered—Olga justs wants a little cootchie-cootchie… That's it, just come a little closer...:mrgreen:

Back