Sean Virnig's vlog...

NitroHonda

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ep3DhRbLFNI

He's just doing a damn good job of whipping that place into respectable shape again. There are quite a few CSDF (California) transplants at TSD (Texas) right now. He'll probably win a few back over after this outstanding outstanding representation of what CSDF has to offer. We were sad to see him abandon his post at TSD as DOI after only a couple of weeks but it was for the Superintendent job so obviously an easy choice to make for sure. For what it's worth... the DOI position never got re-filled and after staying available for some time... it now has been phased out. He is an outstanding leader, educator, and a great person overall. Nice work as always, Sean!

Share your thoughts!

Yes. I have to agree about this one. He has always had a natural leader since he first entered Gallaudet. When he entered Gallaudet and he started participating many activities already. He is very natural. He was very involved with student body government when I took over someone's secretary for one semester. I was like, wow sean was only freshman! now I am impressed that he did make it happening with CSDF. Kudos to him!!

The beard also ain't helping with making him look his age! LOL! He isn't much older than you and I.

I KNOW!! I couldnt believe that i am seeing his beard, not his face. It still does not work for him if he tries to look older. LOL IN MY OPINION, he would look nice without beard. I think. I haven't seen him about 16 years.

I KNOW!! I couldnt believe that i am seeing his beard, not his face. It still does not work for him if he tries to look older. LOL IN MY OPINION, he would look nice without beard. I think. I haven't seen him about 16 years.

He didn't have the beard as fully grown when we saw him. We saw him at Mark Gobble's funeral last summer. He gave a great eulogy.

:(

RIP, Gobble.

I had a nice talk with Sean, meeting him for the first time a couple months ago. Yeah he looks like a kid but no beard now.

Back