that is what I mean for "sushi" and "sashimi"
raw fish... duh

I like to eat most of seafoods.

I can cook Irish
Italian
Oriental
And some other foreign with seafoods.

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
oysters and octopus makes your dick so hard...when have sex...not like pills you would name Viargia...just..i dunno how to explain, but ladies, if you curious, then try with me :D

That's true, I often start feel lusty and wanna SEX some minutes after finish eat most of seafood on same meal. Seafood have secret magic that make me and some ppl become horny. That's strange. :crazy:

I am on a seafood diet.
When I see food,
I eat it! :laugh2:

I love to eat lobsters, shrimps, and few other seafood. I don't know if I have tried clams or anything like that before. I've ate imitated crabs before and they aren't too bad, but I haven't eaten real crabs before. :dunno: I've eaten sardines before and some of them are good, and some aren't good. :thumb:

of course I love Seafood, that's why Newfoundlander are strong love seafood.

Originally posted by Lasza
That's true, I often start feel lusty and wanna SEX some minutes after finish eat most of seafood on same meal. Seafood have secret magic that make me and some ppl become horny. That's strange. :crazy:

If you like to swallow oysters, that means you like to swallow ______.

Just fill in the blank.

Peter North is known to eat bunches of oysters too.

Originally posted by SilenceGold

Just fill in the blank.

Human balls?! :shock:

i LOVVVEEE eat Seafoods yummmy :bowdown:~~> SEAFOODS!!! but :madfawk: @ octopus

Last edited:
Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
but :madfawk: @ octopus

Can u tell me why? Cuz of chewing difficult?? Or other reason. I am out of curious about ur reason.

Originally posted by SilenceGold

Just fill in the blank.

Who the Hell is Peter North?

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
It's not nasty, their food are very creative. it's more like modern sushi, very diferent than traditional sushi.

In my whole life, I was raised on sushi and most Japanese food. I checked that site out to see what it is all about. It is not only nasty, their food are very creatively yucky. It's more like modern crap rolled up for your pleasure, not mine.

No, thanks. :ugh:

<edit> Notice my avatar?? That's me after I checked that "modern sushi menu".

Back