Screen name change ..

Rollover

Reaction score
How can I change my screen name?

Per the Rules.
5.) Members are not to have multiple accounts, only one account per person is allowed. If you want to change your username, please send a request via PM.
Send Alex a PM and he will be glad to take care that for you. :)

Thank you.
-Brian

Edited: My apologies, I made a mistake of closing this thread.

Why would you want to change your name? It looks fine to me as it is. :)

Only because of google search engine.

You mean Facebook?

I did type my name on Google search engine. My full name did appear. I only can see my name there but I don't know if anyone can see my name there. :hmm:

I'm not on FaceBook but in google search for Suzi or SuziMaria, yes my name comes up pertaining to Deaf dot com.

OK, sorry, Rollover.. I was assuming that. The question is: Is your full name showing up on Deaf dot com.
I can see my name coming up but one of my friends says she doesn't see my full name on it when she googled it.
What a relief!! *whew*
Again, I apologize!

Old thread but I did not want to make a new similar one ;) how long does it take for a name change? I PMed Alex earlier today, saw him around recently, and wondered if I requested the wrong person? Oops!

That's why I use my nickname (short for Jessica). Everyone can be predisposed to looking anyone up, especially employers! I'm not going to open up to just anyone! ;)

Old thread but I did not want to make a new similar one ;) how long does it take for a name change? I PMed Alex earlier today, saw him around recently, and wondered if I requested the wrong person? Oops!
You have PM'd the right person but he is a very very busy man.

of course - i'll get an autograph from him when I meet him in person in NYC ;)

Back