SCOTUS decision on Prop 8

TXgolfer

Dream Weaver
Premium Member
Reaction score
Discuss!

WTF is it about? I have NO clue what it is about.

Not everybody would know immediately, so you need to explain in details and ask for opinion.

You see, you are expecting everybody to know what it is. That is the problem!

scotus

Web definitions
The Supreme Court of the United States is the highest judicial body in the United States, and leads the federal judiciary. ....

prop 8

Web definitions
Proposition 8 (or the California Marriage Protection Act) was a ballot proposition and constitutional amendment passed in the November...
The measure added a new provision, Section 7.5 of the Declaration of Rights, to the California Constitution, which provides that "only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized in California."

Oh thanks VG. Got it, and I really have neutral opinion. Because marriage is just piece of paper and makes attorney happy that is all.

WTF is it about? I have NO clue what it is about.

Not everybody would know immediately, so you need to explain in details and ask for opinion.

You see, you are expecting everybody to know what it is. That is the problem!

check the news then? you do not have to participate in this thread if you are not aware of it.

boom! now gay people can marry in CA.

yep. right again as usual :cool2:

I think they should be able to get married, so good for them :) Now, we can finally put that issue aside and move onto loosening up these ridiculousgun laws ;)

HRC
http://humanrightscampaign.tumblr.com

If you use Google - try put "gay" or "hrc" so you will get rainbow symbol around search box.
ScreenShot2013-06-26at102456AM_zps0013be33.png

No. Stating fact.

so am I. Again... I was right before and I'm right this time. and I will be right as well. My crystal ball is not to be questioned. It's absolute.

Back