scientology

Solo Cup

Reaction score
What has scientology done for you??

what you mean by science project.... please :slap: if I understand is it about medience or earth?? I am into earth science. :)

warwithgoody said:
What has scientology done for you??

Provided a source of entertainment? Plenty of people like to make fun of them, i laugh, cant really think of anything else, whats it done for you?

Is that religion? If so, this religion used be popular in Los Angeles area around 1950's. Really, I only research shortly.

I know few famous people are involved. Lisa Marie Presley, John Travolta, Bruce Willis, and Demi Moore.

Sorry for limited knowledge. All I notice that this religion don't saying "God" very often as christianity is.

Megladon said:
Provided a source of entertainment? Plenty of people like to make fun of them, i laugh, cant really think of anything else, whats it done for you?

It's a new religion that's very practical and spiritual--simultaneously. L. Ron Hubbard addresses the mind, the spirit, the body, literacy, drug abuse, criminal reform and social betterment. It's helped me to gain an understanding of myself and life and I suggest you to find out about it for yourself.

Whoa... another one? I wonder how many different religions there are in the world?

ahh thats what i had thought it being religion based --

:dunno: much abt it outside of knowing its a spiritual based religion

At first, I was thinking about Chirstian Science so guess I am wrong.... I not know there is another religion called Scientology, ofc new to me. :)

Back