School Shooting

DeafSCUBA98

Reaction score
Recently today around 2 pm here in Minnesota there's a school shooting in cold springs, MN.. I look everywhere if there's news on interent.. can't find one..

Anyway.. so far i heard it's 1 student killed and 1 injured..

I dunno if this should be in current events or general discussion. since i can't find a prove about this.. but i'm sure minnesotan people heard about this..

I think basically school shootings are when stundets gone mad..

have any of u out of staters heard of this? i dunno if they keep it pravite so no other kids can copy-cat...

There has been so many school shootings this year that I've lost count. Heck, the media don't even give them that much attention, yet it's getting worse.

This has to stop!

That's terrible to hear about that...although I haven't heard about any shootings in USA...but you're right, it's increased in the last few years and it's getting scary.
It's sad that it's happening at schools where everyone goes to learn and get a career started and so forth...and some kid/s go insane and decide to shoot the school up.

:werd: i agree Banjo -- it has GOT to stop!!!! im just dismayed to hear of ANOTHER school shooting -- the kids should have a right to a safe learning enviroment without fear!

I have heard more shooting at school almost everywhere in lately ... Thanks to CHS's influnece !! :madfawk:

I heard about it last night in local news on television. :( This gotta stop immediately! :madfawk:

If we wantthis to stop then more parents need to start paying attention to their children. Teachers need to watch for signs of abuse and bullying at school because children are almost always afraid to report bullying or abuse and they start to hold it inside and it builds up to the point where they explode. Go insane and :rifle: everyone. It's so sad.

knightwolf68 said:
I have heard more shooting at school almost everywhere in lately ... Thanks to CHS's influnece !! :madfawk:

Every school shooting are different cases but there were some copycats.

It may be different but similiar in many ways. Innocent people get injured and killed in school shootings and that is serious enough for everyone to stary paying attention to children. Those children are obviously needing a lot of help if they even were thinking about shooting people.

Stevey Boy said:
Every school shooting are different cases but there were some copycats.
Yeah true !! but Chs is the only one who does infunce and spread round like somwhat virus ... before CHS's happen it was very very rare going on... until after CHS u start hear it like almost everyday ... It grow us into sick to hear that .. OFC every case has different reasons .. but consider it as still count as simliar

JEEZ now that's getting out of control its time for those who aren't paying attention and start stepping up to prevent this! if they don't prevent this THEY themselves WILL lose thier kids in one way or the other! If they love thier kid that much then get the kid's arse into counseling and prevent the bully!

I am a senior at an violent H.S. in Philly. Im sure if you live in Philly or somewhere nearby, you would hear all the violence that occurs in any high schools in Philadelphia. Its not that so bad if you are a student in a school where the violence occurs. It just occurs when you aggravate someone or threat someone. If you are 'cool' with everybody, you're on a roll.
Hands to self. Don't Touch.
Just that simple, SMILE.

butterflygal said:
It may be different but similiar in many ways. Innocent people get injured and killed in school shootings and that is serious enough for everyone to stary paying attention to children. Those children are obviously needing a lot of help if they even were thinking about shooting people.

Ditto. Remember that movie Carrie? She went nuts after people bugged the Hell out of her. That goes the same with the other kids in school. If they get bullied and bugged enough to the point where they explode and see no way out.

knightwolf68 said:

there has been many school shootings before that, we just cannot just blame columbine. Columbine made the schools realize that it was the last straw and started revising their securities, making stupid school rules like no coats, hats allowed in school and that kind of bullshit. High School hasn't been enjoyable ever since then.

seriously, some high school students always have no respect for other people. I can't believe I was high school student before.

Yea i heard about in MN there someone been killed by student i was like WTF geez not again and thankd god i m out of high school last 1993 but not after my ex old high school been too many crimes and ects after they close my ex high school then transfer to another high school what a crazy year dang! I hope all jr high school and high school need wake up and look at them pretty bad *shakin head*

yeah bless those people.. There's more school shooting before colmbine.. colmbine copycat from kansas city school shooting.. but colmbine is one of the most serious one.. that's why we hear about them again and again..

Back