School shooting in WA

Family of 10-Year-Old Murder Suspect Doesn't Want Him Back

This story is very stocking . I know it not the one you posted but I could not help but read it too. The school shooting is horrible . I really hate watching the news at times. :(

One of the student witnesses said that the shooter was a freshman, football team member, Native tribe member, non-violent good guy. The classmates who described him were totally shocked that it was him.

There must be a motive for what he did unless he was mentally ill. Bullied, broken up with a girlfriend, child abuse, etc.

One of the student witnesses said that the shooter was a freshman, football team member, Native tribe member, non-violent good guy. The classmates who described him were totally shocked that it was him.

I am not surprise at all , I had a neighbor that moved in and he was always smiling and very quiet . I told my ex husband I did not trust the guy as far as I could throw him. And I was right , no liked the ass and Finlay hated him too. There is something about quiet people that raise a 'red flag' to me. I am not saying every person that quiet will commit a violent crime , I am just not surprise when one was does . I can't help but wonder where does all the pinned feeling go , it has to come out one or another.

I am not surprise at all , I had a neighbor that moved in and he was always smiling and very quiet . I told my ex husband I did not trust the guy as far as I could throw him. And I was right , no liked the ass and Finlay hated him too. There is something about quiet people that raise a 'red flag' to me. I am not saying every person that quiet will commit a violent crime , I am just not surprise when one was does . I can't help but wonder where does all the pinned feeling go , it has to come out one or another.
Yeah, trust no one. That's what Judge Judy said.

Sadly, one of the victims died at the scene. Four students were sent to the hospital. Three (two female, one male) underwent surgery. They're in critical condition. Their primary wounds are to the head.

Sadly, one of the victims died at the scene. Four students were sent to the hospital. Three (two female, one male) underwent surgery. They're in critical condition. Their primary wounds are to the head.

What a senseless violent crime, I wish there was some way to put a stop to this. :(

It's a very bad feeling to feel unwanted.
But this guy was popular--he was voted Homecoming Prince. It doesn't seem like he was made to feel unwanted. :dunno:

Freshmen in high school are way too young to be making any kind of long-term relationship commitments.

But this guy was popular--he was voted Homecoming Prince. It doesn't seem like he was made to feel unwanted. :dunno:

Freshmen in high school are way too young to be making any kind of long-term relationship commitments.

I heard on the news that the kid was not the kind of kid they expected to do this kind of thing. He was a Native American and maybe people do get married young. I found this web site but I have no idea if it facts or not.

http://nativeamericannetroots.net/diary/1084

It's very painful for teens to feel rejected by a b/f or g/f. I knew a guy that was a senior in high school and his g/f broke up with him. The guy committed suicide by speeding into a tree. He was a very popular guy and really cute. He was friend of my ex brother and came to our house . My mom was so upset she put his photo on our living room table
and a vase of flowers next to it. It was very sad he just finish high school and no one knew how much the guy was hurting .

I noticed on his twwet he mentioned his Bro was sleeping with his girlfriend, don't know if it was a blood realative or a close friend, citing How could you not know I was dating her?

Another showed a pic captioned Us sleeping while holding hands... \

but it was so chopped up, you couldn't tell who was referring to what?

So apparently it was a relationship gone sour?

I noticed on his twwet he mentioned his Bro was sleeping with his girlfriend, don't know if it was a blood realative or a close friend, citing How could you not know I was dating her?

Another showed a pic captioned Us sleeping while holding hands... \

but it was so chopped up, you couldn't tell who was referring to what?

So apparently it was a relationship gone sour?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/25/us/washington-school-shooting/index.html

According to this web site the shooter got into a fight with someone b/c they said something racist . First it was is about his g/f breaking up with
him and now this. I really don't think anyone really know what cause him to
killed this classmates and shot his own cousins . This is such a senseless
and tragic crime .

Back