School Shooting in Roswell, NM, Critically Injures at Least Two Teens

Are you referring to yesterday shooting in the movies, no one has died yet from today's school shooting. And the kid is in lock-up

The guy getting shot in the movie , I know the two kids are still alive and I hope they'll recover. A teacher was able to stop the kid from shooting more people. It was so upsetting to heard that been another shooting in a school again. A lot of us have grandkids that go to school , something needs to be done to keep kids from bring guns to school.

Oh boy, another school shooting again? When will it ever stop? :(

I will have more update later this afternoon here. I hope I can get more information on what is going on with the 12 years old boy. It has been two days now. :(

UPDATE: The 11 or 12 years old boy is still in critical condition after the surgery. He is not out of the wood, yet. He has injuries in his face and his heart which is why he was in surgery. I think the 13 years old girl has injury in her shoulder and probably would go out of the hospital.

The 12 years old boy who shot them is still in the mental hospital. There have not been decided when to set the date for court for him to appear.

The Roswell community will pray for all three of them. Yes, they will pray for the 12 years old boy who shot them.

Will find out more. :(

UPDATE: The 11 or 12 years old boy is still in critical condition after the surgery. He is not out of the wood, yet. He has injuries in his face and his heart which is why he was in surgery. I think the 13 years old girl has injury in her shoulder and probably would go out of the hospital.

The 12 years old boy who shot them is still in the mental hospital. There have not been decided when to set the date for court for him to appear. Will find out more.

The Roswell community will pray for all three of them. Yes, they will pray for the 12 years old boy who shot them.

Will find out more. :(
Oh, no, that boy's injuries are serious. It reminds me of that girl who was recently shot and died; same kind of injuries. :(

Back