School shooting in kentucky 9/30 /14 :(

Oh thats right!, you were afraid losing debate with me, thats alrighty buddy! Know what? I am not stopping advocate for gun rights, and gun owners.

Was just pointing out your diatribe wasn't necessary.

Now, back to school shooting.

Oh thats right!, you were afraid losing debate with me, thats alrighty buddy! Know what? I am not stopping advocate for gun rights, and gun owners.

Feel free to think that. If you want to start a debate, feel free to start a new thread with what you just posted. I have plenty of ammo to use. :cool2:

Now back to school shooting.

Define "everywhere" please.
Everywhere is every school in every town in every country.

School shootings have not happened in every school. They haven't even happened in every school in every town.

Clear?

Everywhere is every school in every town in every country.

School shootings have not happened in every school. They haven't even happened in every school in every town.

Clear?

That's what I thought you meant. That will never happen. Maybe if we're here long enough and enough shootings happen but the probabilities of that is very very long term.

I'm not sure why you said that though. I stated school shooting has been happening for the past two centuries. Of course it doesn't happen everywhere, but it happens.

Back