School and Major

Originally posted by Fly Free
this fall -- not returning to RIT tho
When are you returning to RIT?

prolly never -- i loved my years at RIT even tho i never finished -- i just HATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD the winters up there gawd and that was enuf for me !!!!:eek: no more "lake effect" type weather and their winters are :crazy: alot worse than the Mid Atlantic region even tho can be unpredictable but hell easier to get thru :laugh2:

ah well.. i got kicked out from gallaudet univ. last december for not doin good in school. :laugh2: who cares.. i am considering to go to IUPUI (Indiana University Purdue University in Indianapolis).. probably majoring in geography.

Master's degree in my hands as it arrived last week. I find it astounding, and hard to believe because I thought it would be a LONG way to go... but it was kinda of quicker than I had expected.

Ph-d? Nah, not in my bag - I'd rather to settle down w/ a good job AS for now.

Congrats to others whoever graduated from high school/college this month/next month!

WWCC (Western Wyoming Community College) and graduated in May 1997 with an AAS in Office Information Systems.

I might go back to education to study becoming an ASL instructor. :dunno: yet.

I've been thinking about taking up some business classes. It's a waste to take a computer major. :P

Graduated from Gallaudet last summer after 4 years with BA degree in Art,
Hey, Liza would you reccomend Gally's art program?
As for me, I'm working on an BA in Commuications (journalism) with a minor in Women's Studies at Westfield State College (MA)

im heading back to school after almost a 10 yr hitaus, long ass story, but to keep it short i made a posting in the general discussion on poeples opioion of gally and ntid if this is good enuff for me im heading out back east soon! let's see whats up :)

will be a CDI ( certified Deaf Interpeter) and a minor in computer science :) ( im leaning on NTID )

I WISH SO badly that Gally had a women's studies program!!!!!
I want to go there if I go to grad school...but the thing is I want to be a women's studies professor and Gally doesn't have a women's studies grad program! :( I am kinda interested in Deaf Ed, but I am more interested in that as a hobby/research thingy rather then as being a TOD. Am I making any sense? I am SO tired!

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
St, Paul Techincal College in St. Paul, Minnesota, Graphic Arts Communcation, not complete course.

!!!! i live in minnesota.. no wonder you look familiar =X what year did you go? (im a lil kid but i dont care, i wanna know)

ahh.. i graduated from hs last year, looking to go to MCTC - Metropolitan Community and Technical College in downtown Minneapolis. I may put that on hold for one more semester since I *JUST* moved out of my parent's place and I need time to get used to *gulps* paying the rent/bills

I am currently attending University of Melbourne doing Bachelor of Arts majoring in Politics and hopefully History as well. If all goes well, I'll get my degree in both majors :deal:

Maybe someday down the road I'll go back to University or College and major in something else.

various certificates (Journalism, Radio/TV Broadcasting, Photography) Defense Information School, Fort Benjamin Harrison
AA General Studies, Pensacola Junior College
BS Political Science (major), Religion (minor), Charleston Southern University
second major (incomplete) Computer Programming (Basic, Cobol, Fortran), Charleston Southern University
AA Public Service, Interpreting, Spartanburg Technical College

Back