Scholarships for Graduate Students

paperclip

Reaction score
I am currently enrolled in a Master's Program. Does anyone know of any scholarships I could apply for to fund my education other than the AG Bell Scholarships? Many scholarships seem to be geared towards undergraduates. I am hard of hearing, though I require everything to be in text form.
Happy Summer and Much thanks!

Check with your college.

When I was at RIT, NTID offered a small scholarship for all graduate students.

Hi,
All the above is especially key avenues towards launching additional scholarships, but don't forget to use key words which applies to you personally. During your search, start by typing (federalgraduatescholarshipsfor________. Hope this boarden your opportunity.

A new comer,

check with your department. depending on the program, you could be eligible for a fellowship, teachership, researchship or something along those lines.

the way they work is you teach, do research, etc. for the school and the school in return waives part or all of your tuition AND/OR gives you a stipend.

they're usually more common in the sciences and engineering though.

regardless, it couldn't hurt to check out options like that

check with your department. depending on the program, you could be eligible for a fellowship, teachership, researchship or something along those lines.

the way they work is you teach, do research, etc. for the school and the school in return waives part or all of your tuition AND/OR gives you a stipend.

they're usually more common in the sciences and engineering though.

regardless, it couldn't hurt to check out options like that

Yup. This is the case for me. I get a nice deal. I will leave grad school with no debt incurred. There are also merit scholarships usually available, but they are offered through the schools and not by national organizations.

Honestly, I don't think grad school is worth it if you're not getting a fellowship (except for MBA/med/law school, where the earning potential once you get out is much higher. Traditionally, those programs are hardly ever funded anyway.)

Back