Scavenger Hunt

inno_1971construction.jpg

A green lava lamp.

LampLavaNG.html

Now find me a nude lady in pen

Darn, You already beat me, Apeman. If I knew how to post the imagine, I can kick your hairy butts right away...

mld4ds said:
Darn, You already beat me, Apeman. If I knew how to post the imagine, I can kick your hairy butts right away...

:nana:

A picture of a large ship while it is still under construction. I’ve always wanted to see that.

mld4ds said:
LampLavaNG.html

Now find me a nude lady in pen

Almost there. You have to post address of the image itself, not the page thats its located on. You can get the address by putting your mouse over the image, click the right button on the mouse, and then go to where it says "Properties" and you'll see a box pop up. In the middle of the box, you should see a web address, usually with a .jpeg or .gif ending. That is what you need to post in between the

You can only post nude stuff in the proper subforum—you know that. I'm not even really sure what you're asking for. Are you looking for a picture of a nude high school student? :dunno:

Levonian said:
You can only post nude stuff in the proper subforum—you know that. I'm not even really sure what you're asking for. Are you looking for a picture of a nude high school student? :dunno:
it's not allowed.

find me a picture of AOL HELL

Aww, come on.... it's a CAT! Sheesh. Lemme post what I wanted. :P

shaved_pussy.jpg

Open your minds a bit more. :giggle: :grouphug:

Back