Scary and/or Weird Dreams

Nancy

Reaction score
Since Halloween is around the corner, this thread is about scary or weird dreams that all the ADers have had....so if you had a scary dream :Ohno: or/and a weird dream :ugh: , post em here! :)

Weird and BAd

the othe rnight i had a dream that i was fighting evil skeletons , and out of nowhere a phone rang , and i stopped fighting the skeletons and said " Ohio Realy operator may i have the number you are calling" then went back to fighting skeletons again ....... work must be getting to me ......

Just recently I had a weird/strange dream I was in a vacant building all by myself, I heard someone speaking loud, I couldn't prance what was being said, I started to walk in this dark hallway, I saw a person crawling on the floor with no legs, coming forward to me, I turned to the opposite way to run down another hallway, again I see this guy crawling on the floor and screaming at me, saying "Why are you running?! Why are you running?! Can't you understand me?!" Then again I ran the opposite direction to another hallway, I didn't see him on the floor crawling, all sudden I felt something on my shoulders like a rain drop, I looked up the ceiling, I see him looking right down at me! He then said "I'm coming, I'm coming!" I woke up from my dream, I didn't want to see the rest. :Ohno:

Cheri said:
Just recently I had a weird/strange dream I was in a vacant building all by myself, I heard someone speaking loud, I couldn't prance what was being said, I started to walk in this dark hallway, I saw a person crawling on the floor with no legs, coming forward to me, I turned to the opposite way to run down another hallway, again I see this guy crawling on the floor and screaming at me, saying "Why are you running?! Why are you running?! Can't you understand me?!" Then again I ran the opposite direction to another hallway, I didn't see him on the floor crawling, all sudden I felt something on my shoulders like a rain drop, I looked up the ceiling, I see him looking right down at me! He then said "I'm coming, I'm coming!" I woke up from my dream, I didn't want to see the rest. :Ohno:

Sounds like you're still obsessed with Amityville!! :giggle:
That's a weird dream you just had.. :(

OhioRelayGuy said:
the othe rnight i had a dream that i was fighting evil skeletons , and out of nowhere a phone rang , and i stopped fighting the skeletons and said " Ohio Realy operator may i have the number you are calling" then went back to fighting skeletons again ....... work must be getting to me ......

I think that's funny really.. lol.. fighting with skeletons and answering the phone.. lol.. sorry, Ohio! I couldn't help it..

I recall dreaming last night or early this morning.. that I ended up at a farm where there were pigs and cows around.. As I was walking, I saw this pig roaming around so I came closer.. The pig turned to look at me and it was a human head with a pig body.. Then I jumped to different environment and dreamed something else.. I dream weird stuff almost every night.. If I can remember it.. I'll come in here and tell my story.

i always have weird dreams this one i had when i was 16 is weird and kind of funny well anyways

Me and my family checked into a hotel and in our room there were dead corpse lying on the bed and we hear cackling and supposably there was a psycho sock with a face and legs living in the walls running around on killing rampage. I was like well im going to go sleep in the car and then i woke up. I was afraid of socks for a while lol.

recently this past year

I had a dream these gang members were trying to shoot me i kept running from them ,but finally they caught me and i was begging for my life and then i woke up.

I had another dream where me and my two friends were runnig up the stairs of this house from this guy with an ax. and we climbed out the window ran and my brothers friend was there to save us and we drove away.

and the scariest recurring dream i ever had was...

justin timberlake chasing me around my school :ugh:

Well, but sometimes I have premonition dreams...it's scary to describe what I see in real life and it happen in real life.

Here is one of my better and scary dream that is not germane to premonition; I was dreaming about my mean, cruel teacher from middle school. She was yelling at all of us students. Then the day light fell into the night, she was walking home (funny, she has a car) and she opened her door of the dark house. Pretty scary, the vampires came toward her and she was screaming. They kept on sucking a life out of her. She kept on screaming over and over. She forgot the whole town is deaf. So no one can hear her screaming. Her body shrunk to a mere skeleton-like frame. :shock: I woke up and saw my old middle school teacher the next day. Weird dream.

hmm.. i have many weird dreams.. alot of them dont make sense to me.. but later on.. i would now have a sense of the dreams and what it means.. jeez.. but not long ago.. i had this weird dream.. lol..

here it goes..

I was flying on the plane. It went over mom's old house. I saw Dun Dun (my dog). I said Dun Dun hiiiiiiii.... I saw Dun Dun was running toward me so excited to see me. I told the pilot to land the plane. I got off the plane and went to see Dun Dun. he jumped at me and was so happy to see me. Then I saw that they were renovating the old house. I was like cool. Dun Dun went
in the old house. Mom said Dun Dun CANT come in the house. Then all of a sudden the lightning hit Dun Dun's legs and floor. Then all of a sudden the old house got on fire. We all scream and got out of the house. Dun Dun got hurt badly on his front legs. Then he disappeared? I woke up!

i didn't know what to make of it.. i know its impossible as Dun Dun have been dead for 6 yrs now.. so no way.. maybe he did came to me in my dreams wanting to check in with me and see if I'm OK?? I dunno..

or it means that the old house will burn down? the foundation is failing, walls are cracking.. up on the roof- when it rains.. it pours down thru the roof down to floor.. in moms old bedroom roof is caving in.. in bathroom ceiling is fixing to cave in too.. bathroom floor are cracking now.. in kitchen floor are caving in too.. yet my mom let someone move in?? are they crazy??? jeez.. i told mom tonite on phone that maybe the house will caught on fire cuz they know not to use the light in bathroom and kitchen due to water thru electricity as it will short out?.. maybe they didnt know???? mom said dont recall if she told them or not? i told her u better tell them NOW before too late! lol.. jeez..

thank god mom got new trailer last dec and house will be a goner soon... sigh.. i lived in that old house since i was a baby till i was 20.. i moved out.. and never lived in that old house since.. i will miss the house.. :( lol

one more dream- i had this morning... i was running .. it was no where .. like field.. no trees.. no houses.. nothing but sky and land.. i was trying to escape to no where running running.. there was a mean man ugly disgusting man you ever saw.. long hairs.. torn black clothes.. but real quick on his feet cuz he caught me and i screamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i woke up!!!!! it was only my bf James cuddling me... LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. boy i was glad to get out of the dream.. that was definitely scary! hehe..

Last edited:
Rebel, i think Cheri dream of "The Gruede" a lady w/ long hair crawls, and the little boy alike (meow but scary way with jaw open) I have some bad and weird dream. I tell u one of mine, when i was little ( i wouldn't forget!) I was like about 5 or 6 yr old..

somehow we had a beautiful day and playing together, a weird ugly beast guy looking, kidnap me, and the weather change into very breezy, some how my parents try to fight to get me, but the beast decide to long knife stab at them, but they keep suffer try to safe me.. I was bawled when i see whole thing.. (when i woke up, i was on the floor, sweated big time and cried)..

Thanks to Cookie Monster mentioned about corpse moved their body burp or sit up wha..ever... There's in my DREAM...

*GGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAWWWWWIS'H* ~ :squint:

Made me feel fanscatized and looked carefully w/corpse and other ways...

Geez.. Why am I stuck and sleep longer not even scare wake up... *ugh*

Now, I'm stuck memories in my head... Do you have any idea kill one pieces memory my head? LOL

I never really have scary dreams, but rather "odd" or "weird" dreams. I have dreamed of ghosts and spirits, but they never really scared me. It's rather that I dream as if we live amongst them in a peaceful coexistence.

I once dreamed that I was walking in a wood, then I saw some old woman in old fashioned dress walking slowly towards one path. So I followed that path for a while and saw an old house with no walls. Just frames and roof. Really interesting dream.

Most of my so-called "scary" dreams involves science-fi style settings, and flying in spaceships, using laser guns to shoot at stuff, etc... Never seemed scary to me, just fun in an odd way, wondering why I would dream in that style, especially when I don't really like sci-fi too much.

had a scary dream.. but i can't remember them all.. i remember myself the same dream i have been dreaming for days, weeks when i was around 9 years old... that i'm in war, so is my brother. we fought in some jungle.. somehow my brother got killed. i saw the whole thing happen.. and they refuse kill me and i just stood doing nothing and look at those enemies. heh weird?

hahaha speaking of childhood scary dreams.. i had one that stick in my mind over and over ever since i was young.. never can get that out of my mind.. dang..... i was at my grandma's house in california and we were watching the movies.. the King kong..i got real scared after watching it.. so ever since i hate king kong cuz hes scary looking creature.. haha.. i had that dream almost every night since i was young.. but it stopped since i grew up cuz i realized it was just a movie that i was really scared of??? LMAO.. jeez.. i was a kid... LOL.... ha.. :mrgreen:

SherryCherish said:
Rebel, i think Cheri dream of "The Gruede" a lady w/ long hair crawls, and the little boy alike (meow but scary way with jaw open) I have some bad and weird dream. I tell u one of mine, when i was little ( i wouldn't forget!) I was like about 5 or 6 yr old..

somehow we had a beautiful day and playing together, a weird ugly beast guy looking, kidnap me, and the weather change into very breezy, some how my parents try to fight to get me, but the beast decide to long knife stab at them, but they keep suffer try to safe me.. I was bawled when i see whole thing.. (when i woke up, i was on the floor, sweated big time and cried)..

Oh yeah.. the Grudge.. I don't like that movie.. :-o

There were a lot of times when I dreamed this.. it repeats.. I'm running and ended up going over a cliff.. and my body would shake and I'd wake up..

Have ya'll ever had that kind of dream?

I would get this dream all the time. Sometimes I have them when I take a nap. I would walk, walk then all of the sudden the ground disappears and I would be falling.............falling..........falling.............then bam! wake up and feeling my heart beat so fast and couldnt breathe. I thought it was so REAL! oh my goodness. I still get them once a while. *shudders*

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
I would get this dream all the time. Sometimes I have them when I take a nap. I would walk, walk then all of the sudden the ground disappears and I would be falling.............falling..........falling.............then bam! wake up and feeling my heart beat so fast and couldnt breathe. I thought it was so REAL! oh my goodness. I still get them once a while. *shudders*

Yeah, I get those too..

Off topic: Love your avatar!

RebelGirl said:
Yeah, I get those too..

*shudders* yeah.

Off topic: Love your avatar!

Thanks! Thought since it is Halloween so I thought to have one. I love this, looks so Halloweeny lol

Btw, I love vampires. I dont know why but I do! :mrgreen:

well i had really awful dream few years ago

i was dreaming that my brother and i were racing and all suddenly my brother crashed his car and i ran and saw him with head cut off his body
as i saw it i woke up SCREAMING aaahhhh

Beware of Dreams that may come true

Few years ago, my dream is that i was walking to the school. A guy who loved to tease me, just come up to me and kiss me front of my frens... It seem pretty weird/gross to me cuz i dislike him.

It is happen... he did kiss me front of my friends at school and confess to me that he's sorry and really like me so he ask me out...

Since that day, we are still together =D

Back