Scared Of Love

LittleBabyTalk

Reaction score
Scared Of Love:wiggle::kiss::Oops::hug:
Sometimes life can be hard but when you spend it with someone you really love it seems like all troubles are just taken away from you. Me? Yes I was having trouble when the guy I really liked was dating a girl I didn't like at all. It really hurt me seeing him with her, cause I didn't show him how I really felt about him. I was a big coward and I couldn't tell him. I felt like my life was meaningless and hopeless. I used to cry a lot and I was constantly depressed. I wished I was dead constantly. Plus adding the fact of me and my family fight constantly and I hate it! I Really didn't know what to do or why I was still alive. I didn't tell anyone how I felt or why I was feeling that way. I was bottled up inside and I didn't know who I could trust. It was really hard to do when you don't have someone who you trust or love. It's harder then you think! One day the girl that the guy I liked a lot got in a fight cause she told me to don't talk to him at all! I got really angry! It mad me so mad that I just decided to go out in the Foyer and stay there cause I couldn't take no more. A week passed and every day that passed I still didn't tell him how I really felt. A friend saw me in the hallway and she comes up to me and asks me what's wrong? I just started crying and told her “the guy I love I stupidly can't tell him how I feel cause I waited to long!” She said to me. “You should at least try to do it if you tell someone how you feel it really helps you never know till you try. I still sat there and cried. She told me stop crying and come with me. So, I followed her. She took me to the bathroom and she told me wash my face and settle down. So, I did just that. The she took me back to the foyer. She asked “do you have a pen and paper?” I said “yes why?” “Get some out” she said. I got some paper and a pen out. I asked her why she asked me to get this out again. She told me you're gonna write to this guy you like and express how you feel really in this note don't be afraid to do this. I told him that it hurts me to be with her I really love you and I don't wanna see you hurt by this girl. When I was finished she said here fold it up and go give it to him. So, what I did was I told him to read this and put it in his pocket. Then I went back to the foyer and sat there and and I started to cry again cause I thought it was stupid. I was so upset and I couldn't take it. I said to my friend I shouldn't have done that. He was reading the note while I was sitting there wishing I didn't write the note. He was looking to find out where I went and he found me in the foyer soon. I looked at him and started to walk away. He sat down by me and said “I can't believe you feel this way about me.” I looked at him and I just said “I really love you and I was afraid to tell you.” He said “why?” I said “I don't know I guess it's all the drama going on.” He said “I didn't know you felt this way about me.” I said “I know cause I stupidly didn't tell you.” What he did was he wrapped his hands around me and he gave me a hug and that made me smile. This guy I like now knew how I felt and he said I'll go out with you cause I really didn't know you felt this way about me I wish you would've told me. The we started going out and oh my gosh I went to my friend that told me to do this I told her I love you! How did you know this. She told me it was god's gift. I looked her. I said I didn't know he was real I thought it was just something that people made up. I told her that I'm gonna go to church and start praying to god. I was amazed I really was. The guy I was afraid to tell him I love him all this time I just had to tell him how I felt. I really was happy when I found out God was real. He looked at me and he was going through a lot his self. We started open up to each other. I wrote in my journal about how much he meant to me and I shared with him. I love him to this day too. I really love him we love being with each other. Me and him have so much time together and we talk about how each other feels and have so much in common. I just really enjoy being with him. He is the most sweetest guy ever. No one can take his place of how much I love him ever. I had so much good stuff going for me and I really would like to say that he is the best boyfriend ever. He tells me so much that he loves me and I say it back to him. Me and him couldn't be any happier.

Few Months Later...
Me and him are still happy and we open up to each other and he's still my everything. Life is hard, Love is hard DONT GIVE UP!!! It'll pay off sooner or later trust me. I know. (wink) Written by Tori Hicks. I like to say Tori Schleh though :) This guy I like so much his name is Howie Schleh.

ohhhhhh, i am scared of love alright. It is very hard alright, i give you that.

LBT

You are still young!! So many emotions.

The story you wrote is wonderful. It express how you feel. I think it is wonderful!!

As a teenager you express yourself well!

Hope it all works out for you.

I opinion to interest to about to not scared. But I wish be woman I like be interest to about to information to sex. I don't know I am awkward about to sex and really scared. Of course.

Aww... love is more sweeter than honey! :wiggle:

i am scared of to love again in fear of getting hurt again

Don't worry, You and I are on the same boat right now. :)

Granted, it is hard, yes but you know what, What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. In time, It will heal and I am always reminding myself that time is what makes you learn from your downfall. It is to be a better person for the next relationship and as a whole person too.

Don't worry, You and I are on the same boat right now. :)

Granted, it is hard, yes but you know what, What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. In time, It will heal and I am always reminding myself that time is what makes you learn from your downfall. It is to be a better person for the next relationship and as a whole person too.

I agree w/MF and Jolie... it's not easy to trust be love again since ur heart will be pretty scare if happen again but but just keep in ur faith and don't let give up as high hope just wait n see how feel smooth before fall in love or not :) same with me that why need be careful who you're real fall in love either scare still TRUE FEELING

That is a beautiful story :)

To be honest, I'm scared of falling in love. It's just that I don't want to be hurt, nor have my heart shattered into pieces/stomped on. I'm also scared that the love isn't returned.

Last year, I was falling for a close male friend, and I stopped myself because I was scared of him not having the same feelings for me. Right now, I still am confused about my feelings when I'm around him.

A few weeks ago, I had a dream and it said that I was in love with him. That freaked me out, and I didn't think more of it.

For me at the moment, the question remains is:
Am I in love with him or not?

It's so effin confusing!

That is a beautiful story :)

To be honest, I'm scared of falling in love. It's just that I don't want to be hurt, nor have my heart shattered into pieces/stomped on. I'm also scared that the love isn't returned.

Last year, I was falling for a close male friend, and I stopped myself because I was scared of him not having the same feelings for me. Right now, I still am confused about my feelings when I'm around him.

A few weeks ago, I had a dream and it said that I was in love with him. That freaked me out, and I didn't think more of it.

For me at the moment, the question remains is:
Am I in love with him or not?

It's so effin confusing!

Well I can understand just take your time enjoy life and if you dont wanna go with someone just dont just be happy and stay positive :)

LBT
it is not bout your writing :)
it is about my experience i got hurt 2 years ago by this guy and he didn't have any clue what he wanted so anyway.

thanks Jolie and LBG but i won't lost my faith of course there is other guys out there that are not like my ex and i will be careful and i feel wise of what i learn :).

LBT
it is not bout your writing :)
it is about my experience i got hurt 2 years ago by this guy and he didn't have any clue what he wanted so anyway.

thanks Jolie and LBG but i won't lost my faith of course there is other guys out there that are not like my ex and i will be careful and i feel wise of what i learn :).

i understand lol I dont know how you feel I know that but i will say me and my fiance howie are fine lol we have a baby and he's actually beeing good today I thought when i had him he'd be really fussy lol wow...

Back