Scammer use "Deaf-Mate"

darkage

Reaction score
Yes, I know that word is too senitive for us. I am not sure where is right place to post.

This morning, I arrived at workplace. My co-worker asked me, "Do you know who is Hannah Reynolds?". I said no. He explained me, "She has a nice BMW M5 on Craigslist at Philadelphia and she states she was on the executive committee of the National Deaf-Mute Association, between 1994-2006". He dislike that seller ask him to make deposit $500 is required in order to reserve the car.

I told him that most deaf or HH HATE or AGAINST that words "Deaf-Mate". They do not have any National Deaf-Mate Association. They do have National Association for the Deaf is as NAD. They never use "Deaf-Mate in any newspaper since 1970's.

I asked him show me at craigslist. He searched but can't find any posted. He showed me his email and pictures of cars. We talked about scammer.

After work, I searched Hannah Reynolds. Found other forum.
Let you see at BMW forum.
MyE28.com: BMW E28 5-series Resource - View topic - Can This Be Right? NOPE - It's a SCAM.

yeah its a scam. for those who used deaf-mute is an ignorant person. whoever it is stupid....

Back