Say Hey...new VRS?

:rofl: I bet she wondered why her facebook comes up with 100 new strangers trying to add her due to Sarah Himmelmann in that video.

Her phone area code from Sacramento, California. Go visit her. :giggle:

Zerodog, just a clarifying comment, the videos are tutorials on how to use Say-Hey with a videophone or softphone. There isn't any shame in showing a user's name or phone number. We at Say-Hey welcome any contact : Questions or comments are greatly appreciated. You may contact us at support@say-hey.com or contact me directly at matt@say-hey.com

Look for a re-post--and thanks for your comments too!

I see all the videos have been removed by the user ....

Zerodog, just a clarifying comment, the videos are tutorials on how to use Say-Hey with a videophone or softphone. There isn't any shame in showing a user's name or phone number. We at Say-Hey welcome any contact : Questions or comments are greatly appreciated. You may contact us at support@say-hey.com or contact me directly at matt@say-hey.com

Look for a re-post--and thanks for your comments too!

BUZZ OFF! I do not need 'clarify'.... I do SEE picture.. and whoever already seen your example slap! How many do we need VRS? I lost count but I am not going to google...

About that clarify... I can ask FCC about your service if have RID already set or not... I am not here to hurt or anything...

I POINT at your media marketing isn't great and that begin of joke to show us your VP number...

Why I say you because you are new and I see you only post 2 comment...

it a fishing...

i hear rumors that sorenson close and file bankrupcy, so I have been researching other companies for backup. a friend told me about new vrs company that is starting up. it is say-hey.tv. i found out that the owners are deaf and want to make good vrs that supports deaf.

has anyone heard of this? you can use vp 200...you just type say-hey.tv into bar and it will connect you to interpreter to make calls. I am still rsearching, but if this is deaf owned i like supporting that.

does anyone suggest others?

Don't think so. Sorenson would be more like, cut hours on staffs to save cost.

Don't think so. Sorenson would be more like, cut hours on staffs to save cost.

Also, no more regional events except deaf nation expos / deaf expos and freeze to hire new installers.

Her phone area code from Sacramento, California. Go visit her. :giggle:

Damn it, the video was removed. You make me think of someone that I know... I don't know if you're telling me that she's the same person with a low IQ from Sac area.

I am just point those video because too many VRS and been abusing and what more??? :|

Also I think that enough... and ... found silly to use those as show their number. I am not going surprise rest VRS disabled their account without licence permit at the end screen.

rme at someone who's mocking at someone...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pBpZrryGD8]YouTube - ‪KEVIN SUMPTER.‬‎[/ame]

When youtube admin will remove it by violence and term. I snapshot it.

Attachments

• mocking.jpg
    mocking.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back